• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OneUI 4] Galaxy S21 | S21+ | S21Ultra - Android 12 Beta

Search This thread

xDhii

But we need full package for S21+ model. This zips is only ota and only compatibility for older beta installed devices

You need to go to specific post to find their versions for each phone
btw, everything is here

Reactions: alexetna95

frostnicko

Feb 8, 2015
Baku
Samsung Galaxy S21+
You need to go to specific post to find their versions for each phone
btw, everything is here
Sir. i know it. But for s21+, anyone published full package. For S21U and Base S21 have published full package and otas, but not S21+.

If anyone which of use One UI 3 on S21+ flash you shared zips, phone will stuck boot screen. I wanted to write this information.

xDhii

Sir. i know it. But for s21+, anyone published full package. For S21U and Base S21 have published full package and otas, but not S21+.

If anyone which of use One UI 3 on S21+ flash you shared zips, phone will stuck boot screen. I wanted to write this information.

Ok, now i got what you were saying.
But we ever mention the same advice: Do it only if you know what you're doing :D

I hope we get to the final release soon

Reactions: frostnicko
У меня вылетает на 47% что делать?
у вас нет нужной стоковой версии. как я понял, вы, должно быть, установили сентябрьскую версию, а затем одну за другой устанавливали бета-версии

you don't have the right stock version. as i understood you must have installed the september version and then install the beta versions one by one

dima021980

Dec 26, 2020
у вас нет нужной стоковой версии. как я понял, вы, должно быть, установили сентябрьскую версию, а затем одну за другой устанавливали бета-версии

у вас нет подходящей стандартной версии. как я понял, вы должны были установить сентябрьскую версию, а затем установить бета-версии одну за другой
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
and what to do?
и что делать ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bandy17

BeckMSTU

Jan 22, 2012
и что делать ?
Подождите немного, уже обещали, что выходит официальная версия в ближайшее время.
Или откатитесь на нужную версию и установите беты по порядку.

Mod edit : xda is an English-speaking international forum.

Translation:

Wait a bit, we have already promised that the official version will be released in the near future.
Or roll back to the desired version and install the beta in order.

1636958049518.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I have a 47% dropout, what do I do?
У меня вылетает на 47% что делать?

and what to do?
и что делать ?
@dima021980

As courtesy, I've translated your above posts. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Russian post. Thanks for your cooperation!
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Andro Uno

Jul 3, 2015
Android 12 Final has been released in Germany :

For people, who can read german..

Unbenannt-1.jpg
Unbenannt-2.jpg
Unbenannt-3.jpg
Unbenannt-4.jpg
Unbenannt-5.jpg
Unbenannt-6.jpg
Unbenannt-7.jpg
Unbenannt-8.jpg
Unbenannt-9.jpg

Unbenannt-10.jpg

not quite complete ...

thez3ro

Apr 15, 2011
Zagreb
Samsung Galaxy S21
After updating to one ui 4.0, on their s21/+/ultra (dual sim), did anyone have problems with whatsapp dual app (second whatsapp aplication) not beeing able to send/recive media files (photos/videos)?

jbakers

Oct 17, 2010
After updating to one ui 4.0, on their s21/+/ultra (dual sim), did anyone have problems with whatsapp dual app (second whatsapp aplication) not beeing able to send/recive media files (photos/videos)?
Yes, I did.
Removing the second installment of Whatsapp and reinstall fixed it for me.

It seems some of the permissions of the apps don't get ported / break when updating to 12.

I also noticed when using Android Auto is not possible to click Google Map links anymore on your phone.
Previously i could click a link on the phone and the car's maps app would pick it up and start navigating.
That's also not working anymore.

Also the phone is lagging a lot more.

Top Liked Posts