Question OneUI 4 (Release Version) Theming Not Working

Search This thread

jpbl1976

Has anyone encountered an issue with OneUI theming after installing the official release?

I am unable to change my color palette. I had a custom theme installed (non-rooted) and it says I need to load the default theme. When I do so, nothing appears to happen and when I go to the theming section, the screen is blank and I just get the spinning animation.

Reactions: Reaper1337

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I have kind of a similar issue. I am able to change the color palette in settings > wallpaper and style.
However when creating my own theme in Theme Park, when I pick red for my main color and style, the Theme Park app crashes...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone encountered an issue with OneUI theming after installing the official release?

I am unable to change my color palette. I had a custom theme installed (non-rooted) and it says I need to load the default theme. When I do so, nothing appears to happen and when I go to the theming section, the screen is blank and I just get the spinning animation.
    The rom seems buggy to me
    Every reboot dpi shift to wonky wonky large icons and text have to set again
    Give it some time about your issue too