OneUI 5.1 for Exynos Galaxy S10 series

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4398224

Banking apps may detect you running an unofficial ROM, not all apps though. You don't have to root if you don't want to, rooting would fail safetynet check and would prevent you from using banking apps anyways
I have rooted this ROM with Magisk, and I can use banking app, but with some actions in Magisk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamras606

Apr 1, 2020
ellerine sağlık s10e de bir sorun yaşamadım çok iyiydi ama yüz tanıma ve bildirim paneli ne zaman düzelebilir?

meric57

Oct 2, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Hello,solved for me thank you .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230329_162308_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230329_162308_One UI Home.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot_20230329_162351_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20230329_162351_Settings.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 213

thanhcn

Oct 29, 2019
Here is something unexpected, ive been working on this off and on for past month or so, and its finally ready for public light
Note10/10+/10+ 5g builds are coming later this month as my note had some hardware damage i need to repair first

==> we can wait for Note 10 seri, tks all

meric57

Oct 2, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Hello, when I start my s10 exinos I have a message for activated e-sim package.
So it is not possible to make it possible or not possible as CSC is that of the S20 ultra 5G.

OffsetPikachu55

Sep 26, 2020
Kent
nginx.offsetssh.tk
S10e: Great port overall, good performance for the day 1 , set dpi to 399 at initial setup, just miss some CSC features for now hopefully next updates will include customisable CSC. Everything else just works fine
*Needs debloating to conserve battery.
so far, i havent noticed anything different about the battery on my S10e compared to other roms even though it's around 80% capacity.

emadhamid

so far, i havent noticed anything different about the battery on my S10e compared to other roms even though it's around 80% capacity.
So i was using beyondrom and it definitely had a better battery maybe due to all those customisations and kernel, regardless it's a great port and will improve with next updates , cheers

Reactions: Zainbutt1

Sweet.Medo.80

Aug 18, 2010
Hello guys I noticed that I don't have call recording option in settings is that happened just for me or you don't have it too of course my phone s10+

D

Deleted member 4398224

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-31-17-30-38.png
    Screenshot_2023-03-31-17-30-38.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 332
  • Screenshot_2023-03-31-17-39-15.png
    Screenshot_2023-03-31-17-39-15.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 330
  • Screenshot_20230331_174040_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230331_174040_One UI Home.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 339
Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I already did that and it comes up with a popup saying to open google assistant with the button you must turn on google assistant. I don't want to use Google Assistant but even though I disabled it, it still has a popupView attachment 6028586
    EDIT: It basically says "Google Assistant is ready to help you get things done"
    I know that this is really late, but I figured out a way to properly remapp the Bixby button without assistant getting in the way!

Open up a root browser to: /system/usr/keylayout
    then open gpio_keys.kl in a text editor.

Change the line:

key 703 VOICE_ASSIST

to

key 703 MENU

This turns the Bixby button into a regular menu button that you can remap with Button Mapper on the Play Store!
    No updates since the release over a year ago. I'm afraid there won't be any to come either...
    I know that this is really late, but I figured out a way to properly remapp the Bixby button without assistant getting in the way!

Open up a root browser to: /system/usr/keylayout
    then open gpio_keys.kl in a text editor.

Change the line:

key 703 VOICE_ASSIST

to

key 703 MENU

This turns the Bixby button into a regular menu button that you can remap with Button Mapper on the Play Store!
    What a legend, thank you so much, with MiXplorer I managed to rename it to .txt, open it with a txt reader and change VOICE_ASSIST to MENU. Renamed it back to .kl, a restart and boom, it works. Absolutely amazing!
    So, I found the best one I think!
    "INFO" as far as I know and tested doesn't do anything. So if you change "VOICE_ASSIST" to "INFO" then do a reboot, launch Button Mapper and select the "Bixby button" option and program that to your liking then it will work without any problems. You can also set a custom button in button mapper to "INFO" but that will not work when the screen is locked while the option "Bixby button" works on lock screen too without waking the phone up.
    Nice work! I'll try it too when I get a chance
    The status bar icons on the right for the s10+
    No idea. I have an S10e and at 720p I'm only missing the last half of the percent symbol, which is good enough for me
    images

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Korean variants are not supported at the moment due to ridiculously small product partition I'm looking for a best workaround for this, if you use pit from international variant you will be able to flash rom however

So here is something unexpected, ive been working on this off and on for past month or so, and its finally ready for public light
    Note10/10+/10+ 5g builds are coming later this month as my note had some hardware damage i need to repair first

Rom has been tested on S10+ and S10 but s10e and s10 5g variants should work too, appropriate changes for their support are in rom

For developers: please do not use this as a base or reuse any parts of it for now, Im documenting all changes needed to get Oneui5 running on 10 series
    and ill post documentation once i find a bit more time to clean it up

Working
    - I used phone as daily for a week and havent ran into issues not that are not listed bellow
    If you find non mentioned bugs report them with proper logs

Not Working
    - Face Unlock (Samsung changed how this works completely, not highest priority for now)
    - camera cutout is messed up in 1080p but fine in other modes, will look into it asap
    - Heart Rate Monitor (No curently supported model has it so ill look into reimplementing it)
    - There are non working settings like high refresh rate left in settings, i didnt feel like hacking up frameworks and apks yet

Also do not post bug reports for known issues or bug reports without proper
    a) Logcat
    b) /proc/last_kmsg (or proc/kmsg)
    c) /data/tombstones
    d) dmesg
    e) /proc/avc_msg

Downloads:
    Google Drive
    Mega.nz
    MD5: e02085755aeaefdc02137ef05443fcb8

Installation instructions:

1. Flash latest stock rom, and flash official twrp on top of it
    2. Download appropriate updated TWRP image from TWRP recovery folder at mirror above
    3. Flash downloaded recovery image and reboot to recovery (this is important as official twrp on S10 doesnt support Zip64 yet)
    4. Wipe everything in TWRP, if needed format data but in most cases this shouldnt be needed
    5. Download rom zip and flash it in provided TWRP
    6. boot to system and set it up
    7. Flash magisk from recovery mode (magisk works from boot.img so no need to patch recovery or do anything special)
    8. In magisk flash appropriate safetynet fix provided in mirror where you got rom from
    9. Fllash magisk version of Bluetooth library patcher if you are having issues with wearables disconnecting after reboot

Huge thanks to:
    @ananjaser1211 for general help and guidance
    @corsicanu for helping me out figure out few system bits and twrp source
    @Displax for his modified safetynet fix which turned out to work better than stable one at this moment

if you want to support the project feel free to buy me some coffee paypal.me/ivanmeler

BTC: 1Q823BsSbEKP62JFM7BjXiRCgF84qgcFST
    ETH(erc20): 0xc7272f851a692c679e85f18a62632c580ef3bdee
    Donations help cover the build server cost and since I do this in my free time, and also cover the coffee for time spent debugging stuff

Feel free to join telegram group with early builds progress updates and some off topic stuff Join

Based On Android 13/T
    Changelog

- Fixed A2DP (bluetooth) audio
    - Fixed document scanner in camera app

- Initial release

Kernel source code: https://github.com/ivanmeler/android_kernel_samsung_beyondlte/tree/oneui5_beyond
    TWRP Kernel source: https://github.com/corsicanu/android_kernel_samsung_universal9820
    bluetooth audio has been fixed (both in call and for multimedia) so expect a new build or hotfix release in a few days.

Ill also look into resolving few other issues that are higher up on priority list for next release
    Congratulations on this excellent project Ivan!