General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

Search This thread

Steroid msk

Aug 8, 2022
Found a problem with bluetooth.
When connected to a car radio or headphones, only the audio switch is available.
the call switch is missing.
I tried disconnecting and reconnecting, but it didn't help.
I tried resetting the network settings (wifi, bluetooth and internet) but that didn't help either.
Previously, when I turned on the headphones, the connection was automatic. Now I have to go into the BT settings and connect on my own.
Any thoughts on how to fix it? Do you have a similar bug?

Attachments

• photo_2022-08-15_13-35-49.jpg
    photo_2022-08-15_13-35-49.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 109
  • photo_2022-08-15_13-37-38.jpg
    photo_2022-08-15_13-37-38.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: malikin

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
Can you tell me the package name of "continue apps on other devices" . I can not find it on system apps. Thanks!
You don't need to disable it via a package disabler. It is a missconception that you must disable every single app or feature you don't use with a package disabler...you don't. There are features that can just be turned off and they don't run..."call & text on other devices" or "continue apps on other devices" are some of them. Just keep them off and you're good

Osushi

Mar 4, 2014
Hi I can install this from the first post:
S22U (SM-G908B) 1. Beta (AVG6-> ZVH4) Link (thanks to JeyKul + AndrzejDwo).
On my s22U SM-S908B EUX?

Super-Veloce

Jan 6, 2011
Amsterdam
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hi I can install this from the first post:
S22U (SM-G908B) 1. Beta (AVG6-> ZVH4) Link (thanks to JeyKul + AndrzejDwo).
On my s22U SM-S908B EUX?
Yes you can, I used Alliance app to update.

Meanwhile waiting for the beta 2 update file :)

Android 13 is released for public for the Pixel lineup, will Samsung go final soon?
I'm missing Google Wallet for contactless payments.

obrobrio2000

Jun 13, 2013
And I'm wondering, if you have EUX how could you change it to Spain...or what exactly you are changind since Spain is in EU
If your aim is to enter the beta program, what matters is the country of your Samsung Account and a SIM from that country. Assuming you can get a Spanish SIM, unfortunately you can't even change the country of the Samsung Account. They actually even have this page explaining how to do it, but I tried it personally and they replied that "they don't have any tools to change my account country" and that "the only solution is to create another Samsung account". This is ridiculous considering that next year I am moving to the US and my Samsung Account will remain forever on "Italy", hypothetically remaining forever excluded from beta programs. I refuse to create another account, it is absurd.

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
If your aim is to enter the beta program, what matters is the country of your Samsung Account and a SIM from that country. Assuming you can get a Spanish SIM, unfortunately you can't even change the country of the Samsung Account. They actually even have this page explaining how to do it, but I tried it personally and they replied that "they don't have any tools to change my account country" and that "the only solution is to create another Samsung account". This is ridiculous considering that next year I am moving to the US and my Samsung Account will remain forever on "Italy", hypothetically remaining forever excluded from beta programs. I refuse to create another account, it is absurd.
No, I have the beta already sideloaded. I was asking the guy I quoted how he can change EUX to Spain since Spain has also EUX

Edit: My bad, I didn't quote anything so my reply looked like out of space....

Reactions: obrobrio2000

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
I got a Fossil Gen5 with WearOS-2. Installed Google Wallet on, but when trying to setup, it let's me finish it on phone and than I get the msg it's not possible because of phone software.

Have to go back to Android 12 or wait for final 13
Yes, in this case you should have gone back to 12. I had the watch configured already and it is working despite the fact the phone isn't anymore

brouwerchris

I got a Fossil Gen5 with WearOS-2. Installed Google Wallet on, but when trying to setup, it let's me finish it on phone and than I get the msg it's not possible because of phone software.

Have to go back to Android 12 or wait for final 13
Before going back to 12 , could you please wipe cache and data of both Google Play Store and Google Play Services ,and try again try to set up your watch ?
See my post #180 of this thread.

Top Liked Posts