General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

Search This thread

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
Is aawireless with android auto working on ui 5.0?
I have wireless Android Auto and is working fine
Samsung email crashes if I reply or forward.
Had the same issue, uninstall it completely then reinstall, it will work again after asking for permissions, administrator and so on.
Google pay not working. I think Samsung pay is working
The betas are not certified that's why. it was the same every year with betas. Fortunately banking apps work and also G Pay on my watch

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
I will donate €10 (to his PayPal) to the first one who posts the S22+ Exynos (S906B) update.zip link 😜

diego1810

Aug 14, 2007
turin
I have wireless Android Auto and is working fine

Had the same issue, uninstall it completely then reinstall, it will work again after asking for permissions, administrator and so on.

The betas are not certified that's why. it was the same every year with betas. Fortunately banking apps work and also G Pay on my watch
I can confirm that aawireless works without problems.
Unfortunally I've changed csc two months ago to INS and now with beta returned to EUX, so no more call recording

craeckies

Aug 8, 2022
Hello, maybe someone can answer my questions. I have a German device with Vodafone branding (EUX/-/EUX/VD2). My firmware ends on AVG6.
Can I install the beta and get my regular OTA updates again after the beta (when the official update comes)?
And will my phone still have the VD2 branding or will this remove it?
Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks a lot

Steroid msk

Aug 8, 2022
Hello, maybe someone can answer my questions. I have a German device with Vodafone branding (EUX/-/EUX/VD2). My firmware ends on AVG6.
Can I install the beta and get my regular OTA updates again after the beta (when the official update comes)?
And will my phone still have the VD2 branding or will this remove it?
Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks a lot
If I'm not mistaken, the part at the end, in your case, VD2. definitely won't change.
Yes, you will receive OTA after the BETA ends.

CSC1 - active region where over-the-air/FOTA updates arrive/arrive
CSC2 - region / country of the first sim card
CSC3 - region / country of the second sim card
CSC4 - factory region/country for which the phone was released. The value is immutable, which is rigidly determined by the sales market.

craeckies

Aug 8, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, the part at the end, in your case, VD2. definitely won't change.
Yes, you will receive OTA after the BETA ends.

CSC1 - active region where over-the-air/FOTA updates arrive/arrive
CSC2 - region / country of the first sim card
CSC3 - region / country of the second sim card
CSC4 - factory region/country for which the phone was released. The value is immutable, which is rigidly determined by the sales market.
Thanks for the answer. Do I have to manually load the stable version once after the last beta or is it already offered OTA after beta end? Do you know that by chance? :)

Top Liked Posts