General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

Search This thread

absako

Jul 3, 2013
This might be a stupid question :)
When the last beta is released and it used to be the beta/stable version

Should one flash the stable firmware via Odin so the phone switch to the stable branch ? Or the last beta will switch automatically to stable via next OTA ?

Thanks

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
Hi, is there anyone who can help the guy who has the beta on S22 + Exynos but can't share it?
Have a good evening
Well he has to downgrade to the OneUI 4.1 first and then download OneUI beta 5.0 again with the http tracking app running

Edit: I will donate €10 to him if he does and share the link

Last edited:

XarArg

Jan 1, 2019
Alliance doesn't work for me, there's no "software update" for me. I am in exynos s22 ultra

Ho un Exynos S22+ con la versione beta. Come faccio a condividere con te la Beta?
Non sono riuscito a rintracciarlo tramite http canary...:
Sono io o le animazioni sono un po' troppo veloci e non sono le stesse ovunque?
Almeno molto più veloce rispetto a 4.1?

Is it me or are the animations a bit too fast and not the same everywhere?
At least way more speedier than on 4.1?

XarArg

Jan 1, 2019
Alliance didn't work for me too so i sideloaded the update through ADB and it worked ;) So far so good with this beta, i didn't encountered any bugs for now
Can you please check if Facebook messenger chat heads work or they're replaced by these god awful android's chat bubbles? And if Google wallet works

gregou

Dec 20, 2006
Nantes
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Like on Android 12, Messenger works perfectly and i didn't activate the bubble chat in the phone's settings, so i just get a simple notification like for any other apps when i get a message on Messenger.
For Google wallet, i don't use so i can't help you. Plus, i already uninstalled lot of Google and Samsung apps ;)

XarArg

Jan 1, 2019
Like on Android 12, Messenger works perfectly and i didn't activate the bubble chat in the phone's settings, so i just get a simple notification like for any other apps when i get a message on Messenger.
For Google wallet, i don't use so i can't help you. Plus, i already uninstalled lot of Google and Samsung apps ;)
Can you check if you can enable chat heads on fb messenger app please?

Top Liked Posts