General [ENDED][OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

Search This thread

gregou

Dec 20, 2006
Nantes
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
i have succesfully installed the BETA on my EXYNOS 512GB unit from pre-order.
everything worked fine, except the calling. as soon as i was on move in my car, call dropped every few kilometres.
It seems that there is an issue with BTS handover.

have anyone similar experience ?
on stable AVG6 version no call issues on same route...
I had a call today and no bug for me (S22U 256go), maybe i got lucky lol. I'll tell you if i have this bug in the future.

i have installed the bêta for 3 days now and so far so good ;)

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I asked people with the beta that are not Google Play certified (and can't use Google Wallet) to delete data of Google play store and data of Google play services, reboot and test for certification. If certified then check if Google wallet works again.
Doesn't work for me either. Device was certified from the begining in Play Store so this was not the reason.

The only thing I accomplished by deleting the data was to delete all cards stored in my wallet (of course) without being able to add them back.

This is not much different from before when I had the cards but couldn't use them..

Screenshot_20220812_033032_Google Play services.png

Reactions: NAMZHD4

djixon

Feb 15, 2011
Bilbao
Realme 8 Pro

djixon

Feb 15, 2011
Bilbao
Realme 8 Pro
I have a problem to see if it happens to someone else.

When I get a notification from whatsapp, instagram or whatever program, I click on it and the notification curtain closes, it doesn't enter the program. I have to double click to get it.

Does it happen to someone else?

How is it fixed?

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member

When I get a notification from whatsapp, instagram or whatever program, I click on it and the notification curtain closes, it doesn't enter the program. I have to double click to get it.

How is it fixed?
Yes, it happened to me several times but not all the time. Also it happens to clear/dismiss a notification (either from lockscreen or notif panel) and shows is gone but after a while, swiping down the qs panel is still there

Last edited:

djixon

Feb 15, 2011
Bilbao
Realme 8 Pro
Yes, it happened to me several times but not all the time. Also it happens to clear/dismiss a notification and shos is gone but after a while, swiping down the qs panel is still there
Yes, I have noticed occasional failures in notifications, but the one that I mentioned before. They have to polish the notifications yet.

It is a beta and those of us who have installed it know that there are things that fail.

Reactions: Rapier and kacarot

kacarot

Jan 7, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro
Installed on top of the last one in August without a reset and I have no bugs that persist after days, I notice less lags although depending on which websites or apk it gets stuck a bit, it is very electric in general, better battery, less loss at rest, coverage same and better data for calls in my bad area, certified play store (I don't make payments there I can't help) I can watch Netflix full, widevine L1,... SwiftKey keyboard didn't change color in dark mode but after an update I already it works fine...my model is exynos in Spain, so i'm not in the official beta program.
I leave a capture of today's consumption, all Wifi 6 with little phone, few photos and no games....

Cheers
Screenshot_20220812_180221_Device care.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220812_204124_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20220812_204124_Device care.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 73

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015

How is it fixed?

It's related to fingerprint. Don't ask me why, cause I don't know, but after disabling fingerprint unlock I no longer have this problem.

Top Liked Posts