When you say in the proper location what are you referring to?
Maybe you ended up with a corrupt download. Try redownloading the file
Another thought that came to mind was be sure you're opening the command window within the same folder you have the update.zip. Then, it should be able to locate it.
On device are you pressing power once you selected update with adb? Then at bottom of device screen it should say.."now send package" then type adb sideload update.zip
Sounds great to me! Tag me too I guess, so that I don't have to check on every post.@P-KAY 2323
@emiliauh captured the AVF7 to ZVH4 beta link for the US unlocked Galaxy S22 (SM-S901U1).
I, on behalf of the portal team, also maintain a dedicated repo for One UI 5/Android 13 for Samsung Galaxy devices. If you guys tag me after capturing any new beta URL, it would be easier for me update the index, which in turn benefits the whole community.
Can anyone in India about to participate in the beta capture the FOTA link with HttpCanary app? So that us in the other countries can install the beta update too.
Capturing the update link is insanely easy and it doesnt take even seconds, if someone can do it we'd really appreciate it.
Here is the link for the app ( link will be avilable until 27AUG) https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/qsjpVDh8gb5M
Note: you need to capture the link before completly downloading the entire update file. As long as its not 100% downloaded, capturing the update link is possible.
Thanks in advance
1. Enroll in the beta in the samsung members app
2. Install the HttpCanary app, skip the welcome menus and stuff, press the little icon on the bottom right corner to make it green
3. Get to the update screen in phone settings, press download to make the phone start downloading the update
4. Go into Httpcanary app once again, you will find the link inside one of the options that will be there, it will typically start with http://fota-
5. Long press on the link to copy it and then post it here so that we can download the update file from samsung's servers too
Thanks in advance