It works for me. Have you tried Uninstalling and reinstalling it?
Yeah I think that it could be due to new version and these are part of the little bugs when a new phone comes out.
There is no link for the E variant in there. Nothing to "try".Hi i just found an article in this link
Samsung has started the Android 13-based One UI 5 Beta testing for the flagship Galaxy devices, starting August 2022. The Beta activity opens a way for Galaxy consumers so they can get and experience the new OS and One UI version ahead of its Stable release. The company has officially confirmed...www.sammyfans.com
It has download link for OneUI 5 Beta for SM-908E (which is the same like U and U1)
View attachment 5686007
Is it valid? anyone on SM-908E tried this?
There are actually many regions where the beta is not available yet, it's not only India. There is the UK, Poland and China.
Can anyone in India about to participate in the beta capture the FOTA link with HttpCanary app? So that us in the other countries can install the beta update too.
Capturing the update link is insanely easy and it doesnt take even seconds, if someone can do it we'd really appreciate it.
Here is the link for the app ( link will be avilable until 27AUG) https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/qsjpVDh8gb5M
Note: you need to capture the link before completly downloading the entire update file. As long as its not 100% downloaded, capturing the update link is possible.
Thanks in advance
1. Enroll in the beta in the samsung members app
2. Install the HttpCanary app, skip the welcome menus and stuff, press the little icon on the bottom right corner to make it green
3. Get to the update screen in phone settings, press download to make the phone start downloading the update
4. Go into Httpcanary app once again, you will find the link inside one of the options that will be there, it will typically start with http://fota-
5. Long press on the link to copy it and then post it here so that we can download the update file from samsung's servers too
Thanks in advance