General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Snapdragon) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra OneUI 5.0 Beta Thread

Search This thread
Seems like 908E users will get the chance to play with Android 13 with the stable update, oh well. I just hope that we'll get the stable update at the same time as other variants.
I think so... well i guess i'll wait for the stable update then. Just enjoy the beta from watching people on youtube xD

View attachment 5686419
i think we can download a .bin file like this (KOO Korea).can I use it for 908E ?did anyone try it ?
I wouldn't suggest. You might brick your phone and need to reflash and reset everything if you install a wrong firmware variant. Its a hassle.

butchieboy

Feb 15, 2012
springfield.il
In my opinion there really isn't any huge changes. I just installed it because I could and somewhat of a flashoholic...lol. So your not really missing much

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
I think so... well i guess i'll wait for the stable update then. Just enjoy the beta from watching people on youtube xD

I wouldn't suggest. You might brick your phone and need to reflash and reset everything if you install a wrong firmware variant. Its a hassle.
It's useless. He will not brick anything. Those are incremental patch files. They check the model and release of the base rom. It will find immidietly it's not a compatible model and rom and will abort. Waste of time.

paniro187

Sep 19, 2010
Do you have good lock installed? Also are you having the no data on a call issue? I’m having it and others on the Samsung members app are having that issue. I’ll say this. If I use one ui home I don’t have that issue.

paniro187

Sep 19, 2010
I have no reason to fake my results. Your first question was about gesture to recents. I activated it and it worked. Don't know why the navigation bar was still there. I activated swipe up for navigation and it worked. I have no issues with data.
I figured it out. I erased good lock now it works

Last edited by a moderator:

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
Whats does the First letter means? G vs S for example, and the last one E for example?
I never saw a model starting with G... S is S series, A is,A series, M is M series, N was the Note....
Last letter after the model is the sale region... B is Europe/International, U is US, U1 is US unlocked, 0 and E I am not very sure, I think E is for Latin America, Brazil, Columbia and 0 for China, maybe India gets E as well

Tinchox17

Nov 6, 2015
I never saw a model starting with G... S is S series, A is,A series, M is M series, N was the Note....
Last letter after the model is the sale region... B is Europe/International, U is US, U1 is US unlocked, 0 and E I am not very sure, I think E is for Latin America, Brazil, Columbia and 0 for China, maybe India gets E as well
and why the post says "1. (SM-G906E) [Not yet available]"

AhmedMomen

Dec 25, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S20
Where is beta2. I'm getting impatient.
Yeah tbh they are sort of taking too long. It kinda defeats the purpose. If they have a strong reason for it, then im ok with the situation.

I kinda see a pattern here, For the last couple of years, it seems like samsung are starting to lessen the number of betas and work more on ironing out as much problems as possible, thus increasing the duration between beta releases.

I remember one ui 2 (android 10) beta on the S10, we got like 7 or 8 beta updates. There was a new beta each 4-5 days or something. It was quite the experience. In the S20 series beta in the following year we started to see a larger duration of time between each beta and the next one, as if they were trying to perfect the software with each beta they are releasing to make it the final beta. This kept going on each year until now. Tbh i enjoyed the S10 android 10 beta the most.

Top Liked Posts