General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Snapdragon) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra OneUI 5.0 Beta Thread

Search This thread

ziggywong0305

Dec 9, 2014
Anyone plz can share Korean s22 ultra one ui 5.0 beta 3 zip please! I bought phone from usa and got stupid Korean crap model..now can't even get beta 3!

biikman

Apr 16, 2014
Central NY
having an issue going from beta 2 (S908USQU2ZVHK) to the above posted beta 3 (S908USQU2ZVI9).
its starts the sideloading process but about 30% of the way or so it aborts, and I get the error "unexpected build date" with status 1 abort message. Had no issues ADB updating each beta up to this point, looking for some insight on what the problem may be. I'm sure I'm leaving out some pertinent info and my apologies if this is the case.

peacey8

Jul 28, 2013
having an issue going from beta 2 (S908USQU2ZVHK) to the above posted beta 3 (S908USQU2ZVI9).
its starts the sideloading process but about 30% of the way or so it aborts, and I get the error "unexpected build date" with status 1 abort message. Had no issues ADB updating each beta up to this point, looking for some insight on what the problem may be. I'm sure I'm leaving out some pertinent info and my apologies if this is the case.
Are you sure you downloaded the U firmware update and not U1, and the same carrier?

Would you mind showing us a screenshot of the full install log on your phone?

Reactions: biikman

Top Liked Posts