Hey, Thank you for this. successfully update via ADB. Smoothly.In case noones captured it yet:
AVHL to ZVI9 for 908u1: http://fota-secure-dn.ospserver.net:80/firmware/XAA/SM-S908U1/nspx/98363b31970a4acebb9863d00138e673.bin?px-time=637e1971&px-hash=2bd9590e6af28224d54ded4f5abffab5&px-wid=3680520-WSA220924130032&px-wctime=2022-09-24 13:00:32&px-unum=&px-nb=UGtezEZ854jbmFcvWGxLEA==
In theory this means that any version including and prior to the September security update should be able to update to beta 3.
If this was already posted then sorry.
Is this for from beta2 or latest September update AVI1?Beta 3 S908N
All it takes is a little reading...
You can use the patched Odin to downgrade to avg6 and install the beta I did it the other day. If you don't want to lose data ignore the "data is corrupt" message in recovery and boot straight to recovery after downgrade and install beta link 1 for 908e, then reboot recovery and install beta link 2. Patched Odin in here on xda in app development thread. I used 3.13.1-3b
Can anyone in India about to participate in the beta capture the FOTA link with HttpCanary app? So that us in the other countries can install the beta update too.
Capturing the update link is insanely easy and it doesnt take even seconds, if someone can do it we'd really appreciate it.
Here is the link for the app ( link will be avilable until 27AUG) https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/qsjpVDh8gb5M
Note: you need to capture the link before completly downloading the entire update file. As long as its not 100% downloaded, capturing the update link is possible.
Thanks in advance
1. Enroll in the beta in the samsung members app
2. Install the HttpCanary app, skip the welcome menus and stuff, press the little icon on the bottom right corner to make it green
3. Get to the update screen in phone settings, press download to make the phone start downloading the update
4. Go into Httpcanary app once again, you will find the link inside one of the options that will be there, it will typically start with http://fota-
5. Long press on the link to copy it and then post it here so that we can download the update file from samsung's servers too
Thanks in advance