General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Snapdragon) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra OneUI 5.0 Beta Thread

Search This thread

davenasc

Sep 8, 2013
Brazil here too.
1 - you have to install a ROM from a region that supports beta program (India for example). After that, of course your CSC will change.
2 - When the stable version is released, you will have to install it the same way you installed the beta, via ADB. Being in the stable version, you will receive updates for the region your ROM is in.
I was thinking that flashing via adb over the actual ZTO fw should keep this CSC, then I'll be using the beta and when stable releases I just need to flash stable FW via adb again to keep files, settings and CSC, that shouldn't work?

itschaotic

Jan 31, 2012
I was thinking that flashing via adb over the actual ZTO fw should keep this CSC, then I'll be using the beta and when stable releases I just need to flash stable FW via adb again to keep files, settings and CSC, that shouldn't work?
You will not be able to install the beta version over the ZTO. The upgrade procedure will fail even if the base firmware version is the same. You must have the CSC of a supported region.
When the stable version is released for Brazil and if it is the same version you are on, I believe you will be able to install it over it using "HOME_CSC".

Reactions: davenasc

chloeleedow

Jul 29, 2013
I got This Error, e2004: prism partition fails to recover
Prisim is csc related I think even without watching the video you might of been on single csc or need to change csc to beta supported country perhaps. I wanted India csc anyway although I'm in Australia because it has call recording lol 😊

locarno

May 10, 2012
Hello. What happened to *#0228# code in UI5 beta? Does it work for you? Seems like they disabled it.

bassman418

Sep 28, 2011
So is there any news of when the stable Android 13 update will drop? I'm debating on going through the hassle of reverting back to 12in preparation for it.

Any instrcution to install it for s9010?
Im currently on s9010zcs2avI1
This S90x0 beta is for Mainland China only,
So you need to flash your phone's firmware to S9010ZCU2AVG9
(The files are also in the link under the folder 底包五件套)
ZCS is for Taiwan/Hong Kong which firmwares come with Google Play Store and cannot be update to Beta.

Reactions: syedtahir16

syedtahir16

Nov 10, 2013
This S90x0 beta is for Mainland China only,
So you need to flash your phone's firmware to S9010ZCU2AVG9
(The files are also in the link under the folder 底包五件套)
ZCS is for Taiwan/Hong Kong which firmwares come with Google Play Store and cannot be update to Beta.
Ah thank you so much for your response. In that case, I'll wait for the stable whenever that comes out.

Top Liked Posts