General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Snapdragon) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra OneUI 5.0 Beta Thread

Search This thread

JDBarlow

Aug 27, 2010
White Oak, TX
Got adb working, but when I downloaded the smg908u for my att s22, renamed it "update.zip", and put it in the proper location, the screen says "cannot read update.zip" when I execute the command. Damn it
When you say in the proper location what are you referring to?
All you have to do is drag and drop the update.zip file from your windows explorer to the terminal window where you're typing the command to sideload

sabrdawg

Got adb working, but when I downloaded the smg908u for my att s22, renamed it "update.zip", and put it in the proper location, the screen says "cannot read update.zip" when I execute the command. Damn it
Another thought that came to mind was be sure you're opening the command window within the same folder you have the update.zip. Then, it should be able to locate it.

Reactions: armyvet66629

SkandaH

XDA Portal Supporter
Jun 8, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7T

P-KAY 2323

Sep 2, 2014
Pune
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
@P-KAY 2323

@emiliauh captured the AVF7 to ZVH4 beta link for the US unlocked Galaxy S22 (SM-S901U1).

===

I, on behalf of the portal team, also maintain a dedicated repo for One UI 5/Android 13 for Samsung Galaxy devices. If you guys tag me after capturing any new beta URL, it would be easier for me update the index, which in turn benefits the whole community.
Sounds great to me! Tag me too I guess, so that I don't have to check on every post.

PS: I'll update the links tomorrow. Super tiresome day today.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkandaH and lexcyn

Top Liked Posts