General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Snapdragon) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra OneUI 5.0 Beta Thread

Search This thread

top speed01

Jun 30, 2017
I did not enroll in the beta because it was full. just went to the samsung members app. Been using the the ota files to update to the latest update. I went to the samsung members app and tried to enroll. Well it accepted my request. So now I can submit beta error reports.

Reactions: lexcyn

aaronc_98

Jun 7, 2010
Carlsbad
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Can this be updated from any Beta i.e. Beta 1. I can;t seem to find the correct link to get to 2 and then 3. The link in the OP looks like you need to use ODIN and cannot be used by update.zip or at least I don't know what do with it?

I tried and it failed said unexpected date in the build. How can I get to beta 2 at least? I am not a newbie but I have not used ODIN in a few years... Am I supposed to use ODIN for this update from the original post? It down loads a zip file not a BIN for an update.zip sideload. Any help appreciated?

3. (SM-G908U1)

Beta 2 captured by @Venom0642 : [ZVH4->ZVHK]

not matter what I flash - I get this error - ADB Sideload Status 1: Update package is an older error message. and it aborts. Why would it think I am downgrading when it is this update? [ZVH4->ZVHK] I also found a downloadable bin for this beta 1 to beta 2

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to have beta 1 for the U variant they can upload to a file server to download? I just went back to the carrier firmware to get the carrier features working. I have 2 and 3 downloaded but all the links for 1 are not working. Thanks for any help. I am registered for the beta but its for the U1 beta and it keeps telling me I have the latest software even though I'm on July's software.

chloeleedow

Jul 29, 2013
I had withdrawn from Beta but re enrolled again. But I dont seem to get beta 3 or beta 4. Could anyone guide me? I am on the October Patch ZVIB firmware on an S22 5G S901E
Just side load from the links hopefully they still work and work your way back up then side load 4 too when it's up and side load stable too then ota will work again perhaps anyway lol.

dvt555

Jan 29, 2020
Quezon City
Samsung Galaxy S22
GSMArena: OneUI 5.0 Beta FINALLY available for the S22 family.
My SM-G901: 🙃

Sorry if I sound like a cranky impatient complainer. I've honestly accepted that I'm waiting for the final release at this point, and am just making light of the situation. Haha.

Reactions: AhmedMomen

maxrdlf95

Sep 8, 2012
USA
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Can this be updated from any Beta i.e. Beta 1. I can;t seem to find the correct link to get to 2 and then 3. The link in the OP looks like you need to use ODIN and cannot be used by update.zip or at least I don't know what do with it?

I tried and it failed said unexpected date in the build. How can I get to beta 2 at least? I am not a newbie but I have not used ODIN in a few years... Am I supposed to use ODIN for this update from the original post? It down loads a zip file not a BIN for an update.zip sideload. Any help appreciated?

3. (SM-G908U1)

Beta 2 captured by @Venom0642 : [ZVH4->ZVHK]

not matter what I flash - I get this error - ADB Sideload Status 1: Update package is an older error message. and it aborts. Why would it think I am downgrading when it is this update? [ZVH4->ZVHK] I also found a downloadable bin for this beta 1 to beta 2

Top Liked Posts