General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Snapdragon) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra OneUI 5.0 Beta Thread

Search This thread

chloeleedow

Jul 29, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008_001322_QuickEdit+.png
    Screenshot_20221008_001322_QuickEdit+.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 90

chloeleedow

Jul 29, 2013
I c

So I can't update with the adb method from beta 3 with that bin file?
Looks like someone has modified it to be a direct update from latest Android 12 India oxm firmware. So if it doesn't find the particular firmware it's looking for which isn't our beta 3 good chance it will fail but I'm going to back up and try and if it fails I'm going to edit it myself and change the **** that adapts it to ours or you can grab the firmware it's meant for but back up everything as going back to Android 12 will lose data bud. I'm willing to be a Guinea pig 😂

alvaroja18

Feb 17, 2015
Looks like someone has modified it to be a direct update from latest Android 12 India oxm firmware. So if it doesn't find the particular firmware it's looking for which isn't our beta 3 good chance it will fail but I'm going to back up and try and if it fails I'm going to edit it myself and change the **** that adapts it to ours or you can grab the firmware it's meant for but back up everything as going back to Android 12 will lose data bud. I'm willing to be a Guinea pig 😂
Thansk so much....😊

chloeleedow

Jul 29, 2013
There's actually so many variables I don't want to risk changing anything I'm just going to back up, then downgrade to android 12 briefly the side load if you, it's a better start point to have a clean flash anyway so I'm not phased I've been meaning to do fresh install even before this but if you don't have space or time to back up then maybe have to wait for another version that's not a direct upgrade, me I have to have the latest thing 😂 I'm sorry I can't fix this for you but I might brick our devices if I do it wrong even though it's mostly copy and paste in the update scripts but also I checked a few things (I'm no expert but some of it makes sense) & there are partitions of the internal storage being resized and stuff also so I'm not willing to break either of our phones. I hope you find time to back up and then downgrade to upgrade lol seems very counter intuitive but I'm sure this was done for some good reason but not by samsung I don't think.
This is the firmware you need to download to use this one can grab it fast using bitfrost apk on your phone or pc then flash with Odin then download this update file rename and side load. Wow what a long post hope it helps hit me up if you have any questions I'll just be busy for the next hour sorting this 😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008_004930_CheckFirm.png
    Screenshot_20221008_004930_CheckFirm.png
    271 KB · Views: 58

chloeleedow

Jul 29, 2013
Thankyou heaps I was going to do that whole muck around going back to stock 12 so glad I don't have to now 😂 legend!

Top Liked Posts