General [OneUI 5 Beta Thread] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra [update.zip]

Search This thread

sgokan03

Dec 9, 2017
Yes overall it was improved, but keep in min its a beta, sometimes it gets laggier, probably due to some stuff not being totally optimized yet.
Improved as in "the fluid animations are better", or is performance (camera lag, and app using a camera freezing, phone getting extremely hot in anything anywhere near cpu/gpu intensive) better? I keep asking because I really don't want to upgrade every year, but I've regretted getting the S22 Exynos so very much that I'm trying to keep it clean for a trade in. If the A13 update is gonna change that, even slightly, I might give it a shot.

Ariano Ângelo

May 16, 2015
Coimbra
arianoangelo.com
Improved as in "the fluid animations are better", or is performance (camera lag, and app using a camera freezing, phone getting extremely hot in anything anywhere near cpu/gpu intensive) better? I keep asking because I really don't want to upgrade every year, but I've regretted getting the S22 Exynos so very much that I'm trying to keep it clean for a trade in. If the A13 update is gonna change that, even slightly, I might give it a shot.

That might happen sometimes, it's a beta anyway.

Phone heats for me but nothing as extreme as you're saying...

Hucast_DL

Oct 8, 2015
Hi guys, someone have the update zip for SM-901E/DS

PS: do I need to have the bootloader unlocked?

obrobrio2000

Jun 13, 2013

obrobrio2000

Jun 13, 2013
No you need wait for beta 2 Germany
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

Last edited:

obrobrio2000

Jun 13, 2013
BETA 2 ZVH4-->ZVHK
Galaxy S22 (SM-S901B): SM-S901B BETA 2
Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B):
Galaxy S22 Ultra (SM-S908B):
@MathiTV I saw you updated the main post with the beta2 and says "ZVH4-->ZVHK". That link is the same as the UK beta2 link (AVG6-->beta2), which apparently can't be installed from beta1. In fact, when I tried via ADB it threw an error (however, rebooted to system just fine without any issue).

Last edited:
@MathiTV I saw you updated the main post with the beta2 and says "ZVH4-->ZVHK". I'm on beta1 (ZVH4), can I flash it? I'm asking because that link is the same as the UK beta2 link (AVG6-->beta2), which apparently can't be installed from beta1.
Oh sorry then the uk beta 2 is thier beta one because it upgrades frome One UI 4.1 to beta 2

Top Liked Posts