• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OneUI] A8+ PIE A730FXXU4CSB9 is out!!

Search This thread

corsicanu

Recognized Developer
May 25, 2012
Bucuresti
Thought i should give you a headsup guys, PIE IS OUT on SER csc.
I made a mirror to Google Drive for faster download
A730FXXU4CSB9/A730FOXM4CSB9/A730FXXU4CSB7/A730FXXU4CSB9

Available CSC codes:
  • CAC - Uzbekistan
  • CHO - Chile
  • COO - Colombia
  • CPW - United Kingdom (Carphone Warehouse)
  • DBT - Germany
  • EON - Trinidad and Tobago
  • SEK - Ukraine (Kyivstar)
  • SER - Russia
  • SKZ - Kazakhstan
  • TPA - Panama
  • TTT - Trinidad and Tobago
  • XEO - Poland
  • ZTO - Brazil
*if you are not in one of these countries it will automatically set itself to SER - Russia

Read carefully the entire post. I am not responsable for anything you do with your device.
Prerequisites:
Instructions:
DO NOTE ALL YOUR DATA WILL PROBABLY BE DELETED INCLUDING INTERNAL SDCARD, USE SMARTSWITCH TO BACKUP EVERYTHING BEFORE FLASHING!!!
  1. Switch off the phone
  2. Use Volume Up+Volume Down+Power to enter Download Mode and connect the device to usb
  3. Open Odin and untick autoreboot in "options" tab. Also make sure that your device is detected
  4. Put each file from unpacked zip into appropriate tab (for csc use HOME_CSC)
  5. Click Start
  6. Allow the flash procedure to finish, it will automatically reboot.
Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Uezab0lNDEc1nDF12uN8MtKmXVrq55PC
https://mega.nz/#!zwY1WChS!po0o0UZXbvlk9ay2kQTkx3MQMXwM97zS0RyqWYBTJNk

Happy flashing!!

Last edited:

Rur0uniX

May 7, 2014

Can you please confirm is with One UI ? Because I remember I've red it will be Samsung Experience, not One UI.

Screenshots if possible?

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
If you are wanting to get pie good but it this time I don't think twrp Support pie.
Last twrp update was in 2018 and none of updates on it mentions supporting pie rooting likely will not work until twrp is updated.

corsicanu

Recognized Developer
May 25, 2012
Bucuresti
If you are wanting to get pie good but it this time I don't think twrp Support pie.
Last twrp update was in 2018 and none of updates on it mentions supporting pie rooting likely will not work until twrp is updated.
TWRP is fully compatible, trust me on this, i maintain TWRP for 5 devices from which 3 got official pie and works without issues, 2 more to get and i tested on my A5 2017 and everything works.

Reactions: mchlbenner

Taulant Datja

Sep 2, 2014
Hi and thank you for sharing. I have galaxy A8+ with csc of United Arab Emirates (XSG). Is there any problem if l flash this firmware of russia country, will it give a bootloop to my phone?
Thank you if you answer and for sharing!

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

I Installed it on Yesterday. it is with One UI...
Vo LTE Not Working In India.
Can we flash it if we have devices that have different csc that mentioned on the post? I have A8+ with csc of United Arab Emirates (XSG).

DJBhardwaj

Recognized Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Delhi

Ever4EverGh

Nov 25, 2015
Accra
Has anyone been able to install Twrp successfully after flashing this rom?
I keep failing at it even after following all the guides.

KG STATE:CHECKING in download mode.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts