• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OneUI3.1 (S21) Ported Apps v1.2][16/01/2021][All Devices with OneUI2.0+ Supported]

Search This thread

AlexisXDA

Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2014
Milan
Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 3.0 Fourth Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 2.0+. Personally tested on my S9+!

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:

- Clock
- Messaging
- Digital Wellbeing
- Keyboard
- Contacts
- Gallery
- New Bixby Routines
- New Samsung Call Settings
- Link Sharing
- Finder
- QuickBoard
- Share Live
- Samsung Free
- Game Launcher
- Samsung Browser
- Weather
- New bootanimation
- New sounds
- More to come very soon!

HOW TO INSTALL?
Download the "FLASH_THIS_BEFORE.zip
Flash it and then reboot system
Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.1_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

BUGS:
Let me know

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM ONEUI 3.0 FIXED IS FREE TO WRITE TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK JUST PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME YOU CAN OFFER ME A COFFEE : [email protected] ;)

Last edited:

nino64

Dec 11, 2010
For s20 no root

Is possibile flash with Odino for telephon no robot?

Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 3.0 First Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 2.0+. Personally tested on my S9+!

- Clock
- Messaging
- Digital Wellbeing
- Keyboard
- Contacts
- Gallery
- New Bixby Routines
- Link Sharing
- Finder
- QuickBoard
- Share Live
- Samsung Browser

HOW TO INSTALL?
Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.0_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

BUGS:
Let me know

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM ONEUI 3.0 FIXED IS FREE TO WRITE TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
FLASH THIS BEFORE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675558317
OneUI 3.0 Ported Apps: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675558318

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK JUST PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME YOU CAN OFFER ME A COFFEE : [email protected] ;)

Reactions: ComptonCripGang

Clayman_32

Sep 24, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Followed instructions, messaging app constantly crashes. I have latest devbase 7.3 on Note 9 SM-N960F. How to restore previous versions of apps. I wipe dalvik, cache and system, reinstalled devbase but several apps crashing and to use phobe I need to reinstall your ported apps.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Followed instructions, messaging app constantly crashes. I have latest devbase 7.3 on Note 9 SM-N960F. How to restore previous versions of apps. I wipe dalvik, cache and system, reinstalled devbase but several apps crashing and to use phobe I need to reinstall your ported apps.
Now messaging app works after changing some settings in app info menu :) All other apps working, but I am curious how to restore previous versions of apps if needed.

Last edited:

somadsul

Jan 28, 2014
Pune
Contacts app getting FC when trying to save contact.
Messaging app and gallery app doesn't show in App list.
OneUI 2, A8+.

Last edited:

Zha Revnart

Mar 16, 2016
In some cases android 10 need to clean install avoid missing permission, and in S-A-R system twrp I have misplaced after install zip with mounted system partition, if not mounted zip / script won't work
Like :
system_root/system/system/app
system_root/system/system/priv-app
Need to change updater script
So it will
system_root/system/app
system_root/system/priv-app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 3.0 Fourth Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 2.0+. Personally tested on my S9+!

- Clock
    - Messaging
    - Digital Wellbeing
    - Keyboard
    - Contacts
    - Gallery
    - New Bixby Routines
    - Link Sharing
    - Finder
    - QuickBoard
    - Share Live
    - Samsung Free
    - Game Launcher
    - Samsung Browser
    - Weather
    - New bootanimation
    - New sounds

HOW TO INSTALL?
    Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.1_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER

BUGS:
    Let me know

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2

ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2 is now UP!

CHANGELOG:
    Ported same apps from OneUI 3.1 S21 Firmware
    Added new S21 bootanimation and sounds

HOW TO INSTALL:
    Flash "FLASH THIS BEFORE
    Reboot SYSTEM
    Once your SYSTEM is booted, reboot again to TWRP
    Flash OneUI 3.1APPS PORT zip
    Reboot and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    FLASH THIS BEFORE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716749
    OneUI 3.1 Ported Apps 1.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716755

If you like my work and you want to support me this is my PayPal donation link: [email protected]

ENJOY!
    TelephonyUI provided in your latest zip (version 12.1.00.29) was crashing to me whenever I tried to launch the "Quick decline messages" menu. I fixed that and I attach here the apk.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/TelephonyUI/ to try it. ;) (Tested on OneUI 2.5)
    Patched SamsungInCallUI.apk from OneUI 3.1 version 12.1.00.17 to work on OneUI 2.5 roms.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/SamsungInCallUI/. Combined with the new TelophonyUI (Samsung Call Settings) provided by this thread it enables the new layout.

It is working also setting a picture as background call while setting a video (apart from the default one which is the first listed in background settings) doesn't work and result in crashing so avoid doing that.

Save your current SamsungInCallUI.apk in case it doesn't work for you so that you can simply revert to your working one.
    This crap bricked my Galaxy s9 Resurrection remix 8. I followed the instruction and now it can't boot to ui, but boots into recovery. What should I do? I have no backups.
    This zip is for OneUI Roms, is mentioned on first page and should be obviously logic btw