[OneUI3.1 (S21) Ported Apps v1.2][16/01/2021][All Devices with OneUI2.0+ Supported]

Search This thread

marquelito

SmartCapture, Calendar, Touchwizz, Fike explorer, secure folder, hashtag and acessibility from one ui 3.0 are bugged in android 10.

But you can add bixby apps and reminder, digital wellbeing, samsung account, experience service, samsung social. They are all working

SMzeeshan

Sep 15, 2020
Is root must?

Is it must that the device should be rooted for these ported apps to work?:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 3.0 Second Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 2.0+. Personally tested on my S9+!

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:
- Clock
- Messaging
- Digital Wellbeing
- Keyboard
- Contacts
- Gallery
- New Bixby Routines
- New Samsung Call Settings
- Link Sharing
- Finder
- QuickBoard
- Share Live
- Samsung Browser
- Weather
- More to come very soon!

HOW TO INSTALL?
Download the "FLASH_THIS_BEFORE.zip
Flash it and then reboot system
Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.0_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

BUGS:
Let me know

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM ONEUI 3.0 FIXED IS FREE TO WRITE TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
ONEUI 3.0 PORTED APPS 1.0

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK JUST PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME YOU CAN OFFER ME A COFFEE : [email protected] ;)
Is it required to root the device for using these ported apps?
without root won't it work?

AlexisXDA

Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2014
Milan
ONEUI 3.0 PORTED APPS 1.1 is now UP!
CHANGELOG:
Added GameLauncher and Samsung Free (new Samsung Daily)
Updated all apps to BETA4

HOW TO INSTALL:
Flash "FLASH THIS BEFORE
Reboot SYSTEM
Once your SYSTEM is booted, reboot again to TWRP
Flash OneUI 3.0 APPS PORT zip
Reboot and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
FLASH THIS BEFORE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675579373
OneUI 3.0 Ported Apps 1.1: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675579391

If you like my work and you want to support me this is my PayPal donation link: [email protected]

ENJOY!

Last edited:
Reactions: KTMNiko and xman66

Nussi29

Apr 21, 2012
Lustenau
OnePlus 9
Followed instructions, messaging app constantly crashes. I have latest devbase 7.3 on Note 9 SM-N960F. How to restore previous versions of apps. I wipe dalvik, cache and system, reinstalled devbase but several apps crashing and to use phobe I need to reinstall your ported apps.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Now messaging app works after changing some settings in app info menu :) All other apps working, but I am curious how to restore previous versions of apps if needed.

What you change?

Clayman_32

Sep 24, 2015
Nokia Lumia 920
LG G5
See screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114-084748_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-084748_Settings.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 857

akhil093

Jun 22, 2013
Los Angeles C.A
Samsung free bug.

Samsung free showing unknown error while connecting to internet while my device is on 100 mbps wifi. Anyone esle facing problem in samsung free ?

iliascell

Mar 1, 2017
Firenze
Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 3.0 Fourth Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 2.0+. Personally tested on my S9+!

- Clock
- Messaging
- Digital Wellbeing
- Keyboard
- Contacts
- Gallery
- New Bixby Routines
- Link Sharing
- Finder
- QuickBoard
- Share Live
- Samsung Free
- Game Launcher
- Samsung Browser
- Weather

HOW TO INSTALL?
Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.0_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

BUGS:
Let me know

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM ONEUI 3.0 FIXED IS FREE TO WRITE TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
ONEUI 3.0 PORTED APPS 1.1

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK JUST PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME YOU CAN OFFER ME A COFFEE : [email protected] ;)
Could you help me to install smart capture app in my samsung with one ui 1.1? Without twrp

Mnjrvndr

Apr 1, 2020
This crap bricked my Galaxy s9 Resurrection remix 8. I followed the instruction and now it can't boot to ui, but boots into recovery. What should I do? I have no backups.

AlexisXDA

Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2014
Milan
ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2 is now UP!

CHANGELOG:
Ported same apps from OneUI 3.1 S21 Firmware
Added new S21 bootanimation and sounds

HOW TO INSTALL:
Flash "FLASH THIS BEFORE
Reboot SYSTEM
Flash OneUI 3.1APPS PORT zip
Reboot and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
FLASH THIS BEFORE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716749
OneUI 3.1 Ported Apps 1.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716755

If you like my work and you want to support me this is my PayPal donation link: [email protected]

ENJOY!

Last edited:
Hi, just dropping in to say that I can't get it to work on my device. As some users mentioned here it doesn't simply work on system-as-root systems, and I think this is the case for me. If anyone could tell me how to edit the zips to make it work, I would appreciate it as I couldn't figure it out myself (:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 3.0 Fourth Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 2.0+. Personally tested on my S9+!

- Clock
    - Messaging
    - Digital Wellbeing
    - Keyboard
    - Contacts
    - Gallery
    - New Bixby Routines
    - Link Sharing
    - Finder
    - QuickBoard
    - Share Live
    - Samsung Free
    - Game Launcher
    - Samsung Browser
    - Weather
    - New bootanimation
    - New sounds

HOW TO INSTALL?
    Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.1_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER

BUGS:
    Let me know

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2

ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2 is now UP!

CHANGELOG:
    Ported same apps from OneUI 3.1 S21 Firmware
    Added new S21 bootanimation and sounds

HOW TO INSTALL:
    Flash "FLASH THIS BEFORE
    Reboot SYSTEM
    Flash OneUI 3.1APPS PORT zip
    Reboot and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    FLASH THIS BEFORE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716749
    OneUI 3.1 Ported Apps 1.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716755

ENJOY!
    TelephonyUI provided in your latest zip (version 12.1.00.29) was crashing to me whenever I tried to launch the "Quick decline messages" menu. I fixed that and I attach here the apk.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/TelephonyUI/ to try it. ;) (Tested on OneUI 2.5)
    Patched SamsungInCallUI.apk from OneUI 3.1 version 12.1.00.17 to work on OneUI 2.5 roms.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/SamsungInCallUI/. Combined with the new TelophonyUI (Samsung Call Settings) provided by this thread it enables the new layout.

It is working also setting a picture as background call while setting a video (apart from the default one which is the first listed in background settings) doesn't work and result in crashing so avoid doing that.

Save your current SamsungInCallUI.apk in case it doesn't work for you so that you can simply revert to your working one.
    This crap bricked my Galaxy s9 Resurrection remix 8. I followed the instruction and now it can't boot to ui, but boots into recovery. What should I do? I have no backups.
    This zip is for OneUI Roms, is mentioned on first page and should be obviously logic btw