[OneUI3.1 (S21) Ported Apps v1.2][16/01/2021][All Devices with OneUI2.0+ Supported]

luk01928

Dec 25, 2014
Patched SamsungInCallUI.apk from OneUI 3.1 version 12.1.00.17 to work on OneUI 2.5 roms.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/SamsungInCallUI/. Combined with the new TelophonyUI (Samsung Call Settings) provided by this thread it enables the new layout.

It is working also setting a picture as background call while setting a video (apart from the default one which is the first listed in background settings) doesn't work and result in crashing so avoid doing that.

Save your current SamsungInCallUI.apk in case it doesn't work for you so that you can simply revert to your working one.

Attachments

Last edited:

luk01928

Dec 25, 2014
TelephonyUI provided in your latest zip (version 12.1.00.29) was crashing to me whenever I tried to launch the "Quick decline messages" menu. I fixed that and I attach here the apk.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/TelephonyUI/ to try it. ;) (Tested on OneUI 2.5)

Attachments

canka591

May 4, 2013
Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 3.0 Fourth Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 2.0+. Personally tested on my S9+!

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:

- Clock
- Messaging
- Digital Wellbeing
- Keyboard
- Contacts
- Gallery
- New Bixby Routines
- New Samsung Call Settings
- Link Sharing
- Finder
- QuickBoard
- Share Live
- Samsung Free
- Game Launcher
- Samsung Browser
- Weather
- New bootanimation
- New sounds
- More to come very soon!

HOW TO INSTALL?
Download the "FLASH_THIS_BEFORE.zip
Flash it and then reboot system
Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.1_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

BUGS:
Let me know

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM ONEUI 3.0 FIXED IS FREE TO WRITE TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK JUST PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME YOU CAN OFFER ME A COFFEE : [email protected] ;)
Working all apps (except messages) on my Galaxy Note 8 Hades Rom v1 Q OneUI 2.5 Android 10

TelephonyUI provided in your latest zip (version 12.1.00.29) was crashing to me whenever I tried to launch the "Quick decline messages" menu. I fixed that and I attach here the apk.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/TelephonyUI/ to try it. ;) (Tested on OneUI 2.5)
Hi thanks for patched TelephonyUI, Quick decline messages is working but custom caller screen is not working.
Screenshot_20210125-205345_Call.jpg
Here is my caller screen but i select this caller screen
Screenshot_20210125-205531_Call settings.jpg

Reactions: Vordx

luk01928

Dec 25, 2014
Working all apps (except messages) on my Galaxy Note 8 Hades Rom v1 Q OneUI 2.5 Android 10

Hi thanks for patched TelephonyUI, Quick decline messages is working but custom caller screen is not working.
View attachment 5198717 Here is my caller screen but i select this caller screen View attachment 5198719
Custom background works but as long as you use photos and not videos. Also you need to replace SamsungInCallUI.apk that I posted before to make it work (I believe you forgot to do that).

Last edited:
Reactions: xman66
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone