• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OneUI3.1 (S21) Ported Apps v1.2][16/01/2021][All Devices with OneUI2.0+ Supported]

Search This thread

jasamnaeem

Oct 29, 2018
it says successfully installed but... apps are missing in system folder and also missing on homescreen...... in hades rom Q1.0 in s8

jasamnaeem

Oct 29, 2018
ONEUI 3.0 PORTED APPS 1.1 is now UP!
CHANGELOG:
Added GameLauncher and Samsung Free (new Samsung Daily)
Updated all apps to BETA4

HOW TO INSTALL:
Flash "FLASH THIS BEFORE
Reboot SYSTEM
Once your SYSTEM is booted, reboot again to TWRP
Flash OneUI 3.0 APPS PORT zip
Reboot and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
FLASH THIS BEFORE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675579373
OneUI 3.0 Ported Apps 1.1: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675579391

If you like my work and you want to support me this is my PayPal donation link: [email protected]

ENJOY!
it says successfully installed but... apps are missing in system folder and also missing on homescreen...... in hades rom Q1.0 in s8

bobfrantic

Aug 17, 2010
@

AlexisXDA Doesn't work on my S9+ with your rom 3.0 Only goes to main screen with no apps showing, just taskbar. then goes black, repeat and repeat. glad I had backup as that was only way i could recover my phone... and yes I did follow your instructions to the letter...​

update: tried to install this on a frresh install of [ALEXNDR] * UGFUG4 * DevBase v7.4 and same thing happened but this time while running the backup to restore my phone, it failed to wipe efs folder causing my phone to end up with imei null. glad that i had efs backup.

Last edited:

akhil093

Jun 22, 2013
Los Angeles C.A
Hey,

Has anyone been able to port SamsungCalendar v12 from One UI 3? I can install the latest 2 apks from apkmirror over my existing calendar (versions 12.2.00.6000 and 12.1.01.4000), but the app crashes on launch. Oddly enough, I can access its settings, search and make a new event, but the actual calendar screen doesn't work.

I also tried cloning it using AppCloner, and it did launch, but the calendar was empty. I tried with version 11 instead and that is not the case.

I don't think it's CalendarProvider either, as I managed to replace my v11 with v12 and it didn't break anything in v11, but the actual Calendar v12 still wouldn't work.

My guess is it's an API thing, but I don't really know how to edit apk files or scripts, so that is why I am asking here.

PS: I am running Calendar version 11.6.02.0. My ROM is RiseQ v2.0, Android 10 One UI 2.5 based on the Note 10 Lite.
I ported calendar and my files from oneui 3. Replace these apk in system. Enjoy ;)

akhil093

Jun 22, 2013
Los Angeles C.A
Hey,

Has anyone been able to port SamsungCalendar v12 from One UI 3? I can install the latest 2 apks from apkmirror over my existing calendar (versions 12.2.00.6000 and 12.1.01.4000), but the app crashes on launch. Oddly enough, I can access its settings, search and make a new event, but the actual calendar screen doesn't work.

I also tried cloning it using AppCloner, and it did launch, but the calendar was empty. I tried with version 11 instead and that is not the case.

I don't think it's CalendarProvider either, as I managed to replace my v11 with v12 and it didn't break anything in v11, but the actual Calendar v12 still wouldn't work.

My guess is it's an API thing, but I don't really know how to edit apk files or scripts, so that is why I am asking here.

PS: I am running Calendar version 11.6.02.0. My ROM is RiseQ v2.0, Android 10 One UI 2.5 based on the Note 10 Lite.
My files from OneUI 3

Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 3.0 Fourth Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 2.0+. Personally tested on my S9+!

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:

- Clock
- Messaging
- Digital Wellbeing
- Keyboard
- Contacts
- Gallery
- New Bixby Routines
- New Samsung Call Settings
- Link Sharing
- Finder
- QuickBoard
- Share Live
- Samsung Free
- Game Launcher
- Samsung Browser
- Weather
- New bootanimation
- New sounds
- More to come very soon!

HOW TO INSTALL?
Download the "FLASH_THIS_BEFORE.zip
Flash it and then reboot system
Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.1_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

BUGS:
Let me know

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM ONEUI 3.0 FIXED IS FREE TO WRITE TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK JUST PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME YOU CAN OFFER ME A COFFEE : [email protected] ;)
Hi Alexis, I have an S20 f and 4g Snap. SM-G780G, with twrp is it possible to have android 12 on the device?
Thanks

bonjour, je suis sous la lignée os 18.1 et j'aimerais utiliser les applications samsung. Je voudrais savoir si je pouvais flasher le port de l'application sur ma rom actuelle. Cordialement.
PS : voici mes coordonnées téléphoniques :
samsung galaxy s9 plus (Exynos)

Translated by GT:
hello, i am under os 18.1 lineage and i would like to use samsung apps. I would like to know if I could flash the app port on my current rom. Regards.
PS: here are my phone numbers:

Last edited by a moderator:

tytfusokhszxc

Feb 24, 2017
bonjour, je suis sous la lignée os 18.1 et j'aimerais utiliser les applications samsung. Je voudrais savoir si je pouvais flasher le port de l'application sur ma rom actuelle. Cordialement.

Translated by GT:
hello, i am under os 18.1 lineage and i would like to use samsung apps. I would like to know if I could flash the app port on my current rom. Regards.

No.
I don't think, these samsung apps ( most of them) even works on AOSP roms i.e. lineage os, these are for your stock based Roms exclusively.

Translation :

Non.
Je ne pense pas que ces applications samsung (la plupart d'entre elles) fonctionnent même sur les roms AOSP, c'est-à-dire les systèmes d'exploitation de la lignée, ce sont exclusivement pour vos roms basées sur le stock.

Reactions: Gueste4555

unloved

May 17, 2021
One

Translated by GT:
One ui 2.5 need samsung base rom

addy_coc

Jan 22, 2021
Patched SamsungInCallUI.apk from OneUI 3.1 version 12.1.00.17 to work on OneUI 2.5 roms.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/SamsungInCallUI/. Combined with the new TelophonyUI (Samsung Call Settings) provided by this thread it enables the new layout.

It is working also setting a picture as background call while setting a video (apart from the default one which is the first listed in background settings) doesn't work and result in crashing so avoid doing that.

Save your current SamsungInCallUI.apk in case it doesn't work for you so that you can simply revert to your working one.
hi,
I've used an application for removing the system app. But the problem is when I'm trying to install a mod app for the system app it's not working. I'm not sure if I'm doing all steps correctly. The app that I have removed is SamsungInCallUI.apk because I wanted a full-screen caller ID. Now if mobile doesn't show the incoming and outcalls, it just rings when it's an incoming call.
Can you please help me to install SamsungInCallUI.apk system app?
My device is a Samsung s8 plus rooted,

H MOUD

Dec 12, 2020
After flash my apps was deleted
Phone and massage and clock not work and many apps
I use radical quack 4.5 in j7 prime one ui 2.5 64 bit
Exynos 7870
Hellp!!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys I want to share with you some apps from OneUI 3.0 Fourth Beta. This zip is compatible with all devices running OneUI 2.0+. Personally tested on my S9+!

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:

- Clock
    - Messaging
    - Digital Wellbeing
    - Keyboard
    - Contacts
    - Gallery
    - New Bixby Routines
    - New Samsung Call Settings
    - Link Sharing
    - Finder
    - QuickBoard
    - Share Live
    - Samsung Free
    - Game Launcher
    - Samsung Browser
    - Weather
    - New bootanimation
    - New sounds
    - More to come very soon!

HOW TO INSTALL?
    Download the "FLASH_THIS_BEFORE.zip
    Flash it and then reboot system
    Reboot again to recovery and flash OneUI3.1_Ported_Apps.zip

DISCLAIMER
    I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

BUGS:
    Let me know

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM ONEUI 3.0 FIXED IS FREE TO WRITE TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK JUST PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME YOU CAN OFFER ME A COFFEE : [email protected] ;)
    ONEUI 3.1 PORTED APPS 1.2 is now UP!

CHANGELOG:
    Ported same apps from OneUI 3.1 S21 Firmware
    Added new S21 bootanimation and sounds

HOW TO INSTALL:
    Flash "FLASH THIS BEFORE
    Reboot SYSTEM
    Once your SYSTEM is booted, reboot again to TWRP
    Flash OneUI 3.1APPS PORT zip
    Reboot and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    FLASH THIS BEFORE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716749
    OneUI 3.1 Ported Apps 1.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716755

If you like my work and you want to support me this is my PayPal donation link: [email protected]

ENJOY!
    TelephonyUI provided in your latest zip (version 12.1.00.29) was crashing to me whenever I tried to launch the "Quick decline messages" menu. I fixed that and I attach here the apk.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/TelephonyUI/ to try it. ;) (Tested on OneUI 2.5)
    Patched SamsungInCallUI.apk from OneUI 3.1 version 12.1.00.17 to work on OneUI 2.5 roms.

Unzip the file attached and replace yourself the apk in /system/priv-app/SamsungInCallUI/. Combined with the new TelophonyUI (Samsung Call Settings) provided by this thread it enables the new layout.

It is working also setting a picture as background call while setting a video (apart from the default one which is the first listed in background settings) doesn't work and result in crashing so avoid doing that.

Save your current SamsungInCallUI.apk in case it doesn't work for you so that you can simply revert to your working one.
    This crap bricked my Galaxy s9 Resurrection remix 8. I followed the instruction and now it can't boot to ui, but boots into recovery. What should I do? I have no backups.
    This zip is for OneUI Roms, is mentioned on first page and should be obviously logic btw