Been searching for a solution for a while now and still cant put my finger on it. The phone says tht it cant see a sim card, there is no wifi either. I downloaded the .tar file of the MJ9 modem and tried flashing it. i tried as a .bin file under the 'phone' and bootloader' tab, as well as a .tar under the 'pda' tab. Yet the phone still wont register a signal.
The baseband im on atm is unknown, the kernal is 3.0.31-2099172. I hope someone can help me. I know its probably simple but you dont know until you learn. Cheers.
Sometimes you simply needs to reboot after patch if doesn't work first time. Too many have reported same.Dear all members,
For the people who said that WIFI is not working and require the patch I agree with you all and plus with Friedrich too. I came from 4.1.2 and when I flashed the Echoes Rom, I too had to flash Dr Ketans patch but no mobile network and data, so I reverted back to my 4.1.2 with my nandroid backup. Looking for answers, I found this thread (My guess is that once patched and even when we revert back to older rom, something is changed and works again on 4.3 without flashing the patch again), and When I flashed the Patched Kernel (MJ9) and Modem (MK4) from Azira Patch thread.. Miracle.. Mobile and Data are working without a hitch and my IMEI and Serial Number all there.
Now I am using the Echoes Rom, Amazing, Blazing Fast, Excellent Work Bro.
Again, if anyone has similar problems like mine please see Azira's Patch thread for S3 (I know, I know that its for S3 but they are also helping the NOTE 2 users) and do not forget to thank them.
Sometimes you simply needs to reboot after patch if doesn't work first time. Too many have reported same.
The rom you have reflashed 4.1.2 may not have bootloader included that's why you need not to patch. Just reconfirm your 4.1.2 had bootloader included?
Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium
thank you friedrich for this rom....however, i noticed that i have been experiencing some lags after i restored a backup of my phone in the samsung cloud service (restored logs, messages, s notes, wallpapers). could the lags have been caused by the restoration?
---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------
hi spez. sorry for not backreading. can you please tell me where to find the solution to this? thanks!
Very innovative. Though theme is ugly.The home icon takes you back to home screen from wherever you are and the center clock actually locks the screen when you press it... There is the stock systemui on the website in flashable form to go back to stock...
For the additional settings I mean this :
Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks for your response. I read your earlier post several times but i still cant wrap my head around it????
So i flash the rom using cwm, then i flash the MJ9 kernal and mk4 modem via odin? If so do i extract them first or flash them straight.
Or, do i flash the rom, then reboot into cwm, flash the two .zips and hope for the best???
also, do i at any point need ketan's wifi fix? If yes, please show me where to download it from.
-19 Nov 2013
- Based on the 1st Official Android 4.3 Base N7100XXUEMK4
- With the Great Wanam's kernel
- NO NEED TO FLASH BOOTLOADER, MODEM OR WIFI FIX
(HOWEVER, IF YOU DONT HAVE WIFI Flash Dr.Ketan's "wifi fix" via ODIN.
It wont raise your knox and you remain bootloader free)Just flash the ROM and Go)
- Multi CSC
- Custom Echoe Rom "Settings and Download Kitchen" allow for FULL CUSTOMIZATION of your phone
- Complete Phone DPI Control
- Added Viper4Android
- Added Latest Xposed Framework (Credits: rovo89),
Xposed Framework: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
- Added Wanam Xposed Module: (Credits: Who else??) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
- Added PerApp DPI Xposed Module (Credits: xperiacle):
Per APP Density Setting for Every APP: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072081
- Added AdAway (THANKS TO THE CREATOR: mrRobinson): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2472009
- Modded SystemUI
- Modded Stock Samsung Camera with ability to take pics with the Power Button,
with less than 15% power left, with Shutter Sound Menu in Camera Settings
and with music on while you use the camera if you choose to do so
- Added the Kit Kat Google Camera and Google Gallery from Nexus 5 with
Fully Functional Photosphere
- Updated to latest SuperSU v1.69
- Added the AMAZING Echoe Illusion BootAnimation and Shutdown Animation
- Initial Release - Based on the Unofficial N7100XXUEMI6 Samsung Firmware ***Version: Android 4.3*** ***Changelist: 1750609*** ***Build date: Fri, 25 Sep 2013 18:06:49 +0000:*** *Prerooted *Zipaligned *Deodexed *Build.prop tweaks (seriously, TOO MANY to list...) *Updated to latest SuperSU *Keyboard with secondary symbols for All Languages *Enabled All System Languages by Default *No more annoying sms/mms logs in Call Logs *Exit menu in stock web browser *Unlocked all the Hidden Features from Stock MMS/SMS application *No SMS to MMS conversion *SMS/MMS Custom Smileys (No more UGLY Green ones) *SMS/MMS Show Sent Time *Scheduled SMS *Save/ Restore SMS/MMS to SD Card *Unlimited SMS Recipients *Enabled Group Messaging *Call Button in Contacts *Google Camera with fully functional photosphere ported from latest Android 4.3 I9505 Google Edition Release (The amazing, newly updated SAMSUNG camera is still there!) --- Enabled the option to remove shutter sound in stock camera’s settings--- *X4Video Player App ported from Xperia Z *Extended Speed Dial Entries to 100 *Additional options in System Settings: (It’s Under System Settings> My Device) *Latest Play Store *The MOST BEAUTIFUL Custom Boot Animation (COMING SOON) by [user=4172983]@chavxxx[/user] *VERY FAST & SMOOTH ("SuperSonic") *AMAZING BATTERY * FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH WANAM XPOSED MODULE (so you can add the additional options you may need like 4-way reboot, call recording, etc)