• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Only N8000 and nothing for 8010 yet

Search This thread

turborider

Dec 1, 2009
North London
Can The Moderators Split these Forums please cause is so much confusion Between N8000 and N8010,all i see in here is N8000,just need to open one for N8010 so we know what updates and Rom's we getting,thanks and Happy New Year

Last edited:
Reactions: HUYI

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
some people are waiting for stock official GT-N8010 so they can get OTA updates ie 4.1.2

OTA KIES forbidden words on XDA Developers forum .
icon12.gif

jje

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
The devices are functionally identical so all the tips and how to's are the same. It's really just a matter of reading the content of the various posts. It would certainly help if people were more specific but with multiple languages spoken in this forum that's sometimes a challenge. None of the forums for previous Samsung tablets were split so it doesn't make sense to split this one.

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
The devices are functionally identical so all the tips and how to's are the same. It's really just a matter of reading the content of the various posts. It would certainly help if people were more specific but with multiple languages spoken in this forum that's sometimes a challenge. None of the forums for previous Samsung tablets were split so it doesn't make sense to split this one.

Not entirely identical. There's some features on the 8010 that don't work using the 8000 roms.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
As to the OP the first two pages of Development cover three model builds with a total of 21 roms .
One third of those roms state 8010 in the title .

But we could do with a faq stating the differences in the model builds .

jje

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can The Moderators Split these Forums please cause is so much confusion Between N8000 and N8010,all i see in here is N8000,just need to open one for N8010 so we know what updates and Rom's we getting,thanks and Happy New Year
    A simple identifier in the title would help. There's not just the 8000 8010 but also the 8013 and 8020
    So a bracketed identifier would be nice to letter everyone one the device variant under discussion

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD