Ono, is my device bricked? ...helpp

Search This thread

poornarao211

Oct 23, 2020
LeEco Le 2
So I was playing league of legends the battery drained the phone shut down, and didn't charge, maybe it is a hardware problem but when I plug it in the charger the notification light blinks red 3times or when I press any button, sometime when I try to boot into recovery or the system the leeco logo comes(eg: leeco recovery) and nothing,black screen.

alonsoj636MW

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago, Chile
Redmi Note 10
So I was playing league of legends the battery drained the phone shut down, and didn't charge, maybe it is a hardware problem but when I plug it in the charger the notification light blinks red 3times or when I press any button, sometime when I try to boot into recovery or the system the leeco logo comes(eg: leeco recovery) and nothing,black screen.
sure you didn't touch anything else? can you access to fastboot mode ?

Happened with me too.. that too few times, I'll suggest you to put phone on charge for sometime then unplug your phone and try starting it.. if it doesn't boot, try changing charging cable. And try again it might just the cable who's the culprit, phone shows red light of death when it's deep discharged.

Reactions: poornarao211

poornarao211

Oct 23, 2020
LeEco Le 2
Happened with me too.. that too few times, I'll suggest you to put phone on charge for sometime then unplug your phone and try starting it.. if it doesn't boot, try changing charging cable. And try again it might just the cable who's the culprit, phone shows red light of death when it's deep discharged.
hi, so i have tried to change cables too but still dowsnt work, so do u reckon its the port thats damaged?

poornarao211

Oct 23, 2020
LeEco Le 2
the wierd thing tho is that it doesnt charge through the cable but when i insert the cable the led blinks, it somehow knows the cable is inserted but y doenst it want to charge?

7171burger

Dec 26, 2020
This happened with me few days ago. I was panicking. I cleaned out the charging port carefully and it started charging again

This happened ~2 years ago as well and I had to change some hardware from a repair shop. This phone really sucks. I'm getting a new device

shinobusensui

Apr 12, 2016
the fix are, you plug the original charger or rapid charger 9v 2amps ect simil charger for 10 min now unplug and press power and volumen down(to emter the fastboot) and plug the charger the led now are not blink and now reset normal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 9635294
    well if it happened it happened too suddenly,i mean it was working fine the whole time, i didnt see any diff in the read write speeds
    some sgs3(Samsung galaxy s 3 )has same sudden death bug,