OOS 10 : VoLTE switch is gone from *#800# - function switch menu

Search This thread

ddaggebi

Jan 12, 2014
Seoul
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
I have finally upgraded to OOS10. However, when I tried to enable VoLTE again, I noticed that I don't have 'VoLTE Switch' in Function switch menu anymore. Because of this, I can't force enable VoLTE.
Is this normal? And if it is, is there any solutions to enable VoLTE forcefully?
Thanks!

calli

Sep 29, 2004
Bedfordview
VoLTE: OEMLOGKIT installed

Installed OEMLOGKIT successfully, thanks for the link, but how do I activate VoLTE?
Your help will be appreciated

ale.mcda

Apr 23, 2020
Thanks lil-pete

This was the only working solution I found for my Oneplus 6 - I couldnt manage to activate volte options with the usual logkit, thanks!

hoBo32

Sep 10, 2020
dial *#800#
login oneplus logkit
volte tick
vowifi tick
back settings
go to wifi-internet
go to sim card
volte-vowifi must be there..

I'm having the same issue. I installed the OEMLOGKIT above and followed your steps here through *#800# but I'm not seeing anything related to VoLTE once in. Is this because my phone is rooted?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it but I had to do an extra step. After OnePlus Logkit I had to click on Function Switch to find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingfaciolan

alex.galli

Oct 21, 2020
I'm having the same issue. I installed the OEMLOGKIT above and followed your steps here through *#800# but I'm not seeing anything related to VoLTE once in. Is this because my phone is rooted?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it but I had to do an extra step. After OnePlus Logkit I had to click on Function Switch to find them.

Does anyone know why I can't see the option "function switch" in LogKit?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I followed the steps above but the option "function switch" is missing. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Top Liked Posts