General OOS 11.2.3.3 Rolling Out (3rd Update Already)

Search This thread

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
Actually not even necessary. As of today, Oxygen Updater has the Global 11.2.2.2 system image.
And going to probably be two or three weeks until it gets 11.2.3.3AA...

I'm going to continue to flash other region variants over my North American Pro. You literally cannot tell a single difference. I want to have the newest bleeding edge sh1t. If someone simply changed the about phone screen, you wouldn't be able to tell.

Dont misunderstand however, some people want to play it safe. I totally get that. I'm just glad to have this wonderful device, this is the best battery life I've ever seen on device. I'm getting 10 hours of sot consistently with heavy use and 82% brightness.

lendawg

Dec 31, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro

I'm going to continue to flash other region variants over my North American Pro. You literally cannot tell a single difference. I want to have the newest bleeding edge sh1t. If someone simply changed the about phone screen, you wouldn't be able to tell.

Dont misunderstand however, some people want to play it safe. I totally get that. I'm just glad to have this wonderful device, this is the best battery life I've ever seen on device. I'm getting 10 hours of sot consistently with heavy use and 82% brightness.
Can you tell me what you're doing to get this great battery life? What settings are enabled/disabled, optimized apps etc.

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
Can you tell me what you're doing to get this great battery life? What settings are enabled/disabled, optimized apps etc.
I use hibernator Pro APK. It's like greenify on steroids. people say these types of apps don't work, but that's total BS. It shuts down apps in the background that are rarely used. Definitely saves battery life.

I set my manual brightness to about 82%. I turn off battery optimization on very few apps like Spotify and Google messages, The rest have battery optimization.

I completely turn off animations within developer options. This makes the phone faster and helps battery life. I definitely use qhd, and smart 120 HZ under display settings.
I use 'Display FPS’ APK, this allows me to always see the actual hertz/fps in the status bar at all times. It's nice and small in the upper left corner of the status bar and not intrusive. I love that app. It's good to know when the screen is actually ramping down like advertised.

I use GMS doze magisk module 1.8.2. this also helps with battery life. I do turn up touch response in display Settings. I'm also very careful to optimize battery in dating apps I use. And I uninstall apps that I don't think I'll ever use again. Be patient - sometimes it takes a couple days for the phone to settle after initial build flash.

And to monitor battery settings I use GSAM, Battery Guru, Ampere, and the phone settings battery screen itself.

With a little patience anybody can get good battery life on the 9 Pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: djjafi

vibrantliker

• I use hibernator Pro APK. It's like greenify on steroids. people say these types of apps don't work, but that's total BS. It shuts down apps in the background that are rarely used. Definitely saves battery life.

I set my manual brightness to about 82%. I turn off battery optimization on very few apps like Spotify and Google messages, The rest have battery optimization.

I completely turn off animations within developer options. This makes the phone faster and helps battery life. I definitely use qhd, and smart 120 HZ under display settings.
    I use 'Display FPS’ APK, this allows me to always see the actual hertz/fps in the status bar at all times. It's nice and small in the upper left corner of the status bar and not intrusive. I love that app. It's good to know when the screen is actually ramping down like advertised.

I use GMS doze magisk module 1.8.2. this also helps with battery life. I do turn up touch response in display Settings. I'm also very careful to optimize battery in dating apps I use. And I uninstall apps that I don't think I'll ever use again. Be patient - sometimes it takes a couple days for the phone to settle after initial build flash.

And to monitor battery settings I use GSAM, Battery Guru, Ampere, and the phone settings battery screen itself.

are there any instructions for hibernator? I just installed and it looks pretty much like you let it do it's own thing?

Last edited:

Levi4cyber

Apr 26, 2018
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    I received my phone today, updated to latest, unlocked bootloader and started using it.

Meanwhile I've noticed battery is draining quite fast! Much faster than my previous Xiaomi phones!

Also camera lags, meaning when I hit the ****ter the actual picture is a sec later!

djjafi

Aug 7, 2013
    IMEI not fixed it's so sad 😢, probably sell this **** on second market...

edit:
    nvm. It's already fixed for just op9 (not pro) on 11.2.4.4, so waiting.

Last edited:

AwkwardUberHero

Nov 2, 2017
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    I use hibernator Pro APK. It's like greenify on steroids. people say these types of apps don't work, but that's total BS. It shuts down apps in the background that are rarely used. Definitely saves battery life.

Where can you find this app? I see Hibernator on the app store, but not sure if this is the same one or not. I bought Greenify years ago, but have not used it in a while.

I just got the 11.2.3.3. update today on my Tmobile 9 pro.

Reactions: thethruth

thethruth

Apr 16, 2021
    Where can you find this app? I see Hibernator on the app store, but not sure if this is the same one or not. I bought Greenify years ago, but have not used it in a while.

Yea but for some reason it's not the same update as the one Oneplus pushed out smh

AwkwardUberHero

Nov 2, 2017
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Yea but for some reason it's not the same update as the one Oneplus pushed out smh
    I saw that battery optimization was different? Didn't list it in the TMobile one?

Screenshot_20210427-125834.jpg

Reactions: thethruth

bdaviesweb

Sep 1, 2010
    Android Wear
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    What I'm concerned with is all of these issues are hardware related and we are going to see this friggin patch cycle where we get small updates and nothing is really resolved, but they put out updates. Frustrating. I assume patches when we get products as more and more people get it in their hands, but with the major problems people are seeing you would expect some communication from them about expectations. Argh. I'm actually having the overheating and battery draining message issues and I'm guessing I'm being patient compared to some others :)

Reactions: AwkwardUberHero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I saw that battery optimization was different? Didn't list it in the TMobile one?

Screenshot_20210427-125834.jpg
      I was thinking the same thing. With all the other updates and issues, this is what we get? It's like they wanted to just get something out there. Come on where are all the fixes to the battery and overheating issues.
      Crazy.
      What I'm concerned with is all of these issues are hardware related and we are going to see this friggin patch cycle where we get small updates and nothing is really resolved, but they put out updates. Frustrating. I assume patches when we get products as more and more people get it in their hands, but with the major problems people are seeing you would expect some communication from them about expectations. Argh. I'm actually having the overheating and battery draining message issues and I'm guessing I'm being patient compared to some others :)
      Yep we I saw how small the change log was I was hott. Something isn't right but this is really frustrating
      I reached out to OP on Twitter and out something in the community about it as well.
      Actually not even necessary. As of today, Oxygen Updater has the Global 11.2.2.2 system image.

XDA says files are too large - soI had to zip both of them up. Make sure to unzip before you flash. Hopefully they uploaded right.
      I'll upload later on today, at work now
      I am as well. Always enjoy my OnePlus device but the lack of communication for major issues and their progress and timely updates has concerned me for the last 2 devices (OnePlus 7 pro was amazing, but updates were very lacking).
      All of this is new to me, this is my first one plus device. The pixel lineup had its fair share of issues too, which did not get corrected. If I would have known about the delay on a carrier locked phone getting delayed updates, I would have gotten one straight from OP.

I've reached out to OP support on Community (which I cannot post to from my phone, so strange), and gotten some good feedback. But, nothing concrete.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone