Question OOS 12 Notification Problems

Search This thread

paper88

Oct 17, 2017
Zurich
Hello Guys,

I have Problems with my Notification. I don't get Notification for 80% of the Apps. If I go into the App, the Notifications appear. After I reboot my Phone, all Apps spam all recent Notifications and it works for 1-2 Days. After that I have to reboot my Phone again, otherwise I don't get the notifications anymore till I open the App.

I recognized that If I get Notifications I see them normally in the Lock screen. If I unlock the phone but don't open any App I don't see any Notification on the Lockscreen anymore. I have to unlock my phone and swipe down to see all the Notifications. Is this Android 12 related or a real issue?

Thanks for feedback!

HessNL

Your the first one who complains about it and i even have auto launch off from every app background activity off and recent task lock removed and still i can't get rid of those notifications 😂 but at them moment for notifications on your lockscreen you can now set it up per app at app info NOTIFICATIONS maybe you didn't see that

Reactions: paper88

paper88

Oct 17, 2017
Zurich
Your the first one who complains about it and i even have auto launch off from every app background activity off and recent task lock removed and still i can't get rid of those notifications 😂 but at them moment for notifications on your lockscreen you can now set it up per app at app info NOTIFICATIONS maybe you didn't see that
After I deleted my 2nd User and also the Guest User, the notification are working fine again.. maybe there is a bug while you using multiple user

Jul 25, 2022
You just can reset the Guest Account but you cannot fully delete it. Do you have also notification problems?
Yes, sadly :( been thinking about converting to NA firmware to see if it makes any difference in some of the bugs I've been seeing with OP's TMO firmware. Also the faster updates/no TMO bloatware are a plus.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do you have Viper4Android installed?
    No, I'm bootloader locked which is why I want to convert (to be able to unlock bootloader without unlock.bin) so I can root etc.