General [DISCONTINUED][OOS & PA] OnePlus 9 stock/patched boot images

Search This thread

avid_droid

Dec 23, 2021
Google Pixel 7 Pro
hi guys i have a oneplus 9 EU.. but with oxygen update i select OP9 global and flash c36 and then c40 pops up.
and i want to root any advice that you guys can do.
thanks
ps: forget to tell that device stays LE2113 and didnt change
Download the 9 Pro version for C39 and password is there to extract on phone. Transfer the extracted file to PC. Use options 5 and then 6 and reboot. You'll be rooted. I recommend installing the Magisk v23.

Reactions: hcarrega

Z-Blade

Jan 29, 2012
Perth
Hi, I have the global version of 12.C47 ready for update and install. I see there is a EU only of 12.C47 in this thread, is this the same or do I need to either wait for a Global only 12.C47 or patch the boot.img of the Global 12.C47 myself?

rfilipoiu

Nov 10, 2008
Hi,
All boot.img's I've prepared myself (with Magisk, from LE2113_11.C.47_1470) and this patched_boot_OOS12.C47.img lead to boot loop.
Is there anything else I should do in order to get root working?
Thank you.

rfilipoiu

Nov 10, 2008
Hi!

There's a great root guide here on xda by @zymphad and i thought i'd share the boot images for different OOS versions and ROMs. I'll keep this updated as long as i think it should be.

The boot images are patched with latest Magisk Canary.

OxygenOS

11.2.6.6 - DA/BA

11.2.7.7 - DA/BA

11.2.8.8 - DA only

11.2.9.9 - DA/BA

12.C36 - Global only

12.C44 - Global only

12.C47 - EU only

Paranoid Android

crDroid

OnePlus 9 EUR bootloops

Added 12.C36 images.

EDIT: Flashing these should work for C39 too, but to be sure here are the steps to get latest image rooted:

1. Install latest Magisk Canary
2. Reboot to fastboot mode
3. Type fastboot boot patched_image.img (DON'T FLASH, JUST BOOT)
4. Now the booted image is rooted, but the one on the device is not, so now we have to patch it. Go to Magisk Manager and Install > Direct Install.
5. Reboot

As there isn't any C48 images yet, use this method with C47 patched image, it'll work for C48.

rophiroth

Dec 11, 2010
AA - Global
BA - EU
DA - India
where do you know that and why is that way? haha thanks

PS: I flash the latest DA boot, seems to work well, I opened the magisk manager and ask me for additional configuration. Direct Install force close, so I try to install on the unused slot.. reboot... and the phone is not booting... it stucked man minutes ago in circle animations u,u

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts