Sep 23, 2016
Wonderland
OnePlus 7T Pro
OP7TPro.png

NFO:
Europe Version:
Code:
Version Name: OnePlus7TProOxygen_14_2104142022
Version: 11.0.0.2.HD01BA (OxygenOS 11.0.0.2)
Android Version: 11
Build: HD1913_14_210414
Kernel: 4.14.190-perf+
API: 30
Security Patch: March 1, 2021

Changelog:
System:
• Update to OxygenOS 11 version
• Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
• Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve the experience
• Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.03
• Updated GMS package to 2021.01
• Since this is the upgrade of Android 11 version with many new features, the upgrade time may be longer. Please wait for the completion of the upgrade

Camera:
• Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the function paths to offer more convenient operation
• Newly added HEVC codec to reduce video storage size seamlessly, capture and shoot more without compromising on quality
• Newly added access to a third-party app to share the picture by pressing and holding it in preview
• Newly added the quick access to recording mode by pressing and holding the shutter button and by sliding the button, you can easily zoom in or zoom out
• Newly added the playback display in Time-lapse mode to show the actual filming time

Dark Mode:
• Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
• Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range (path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range)

Ambient Display:
• Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
• Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone(Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)

Game Space:
• Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
• Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
• Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out

Shelf:
• Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
• Added weather widget, animation effect smarter

Gallery:
• Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage
• Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster

Installation & retain Root:
01. Navigate to Settings > System > System Update
02. Hit Settings and then Local Update
03. Select the downloaded Zip File (On the Root of your Internal Memory)
04. Wait for it to install and ensure you "DO NOT Reboot" at the End
05. Go to Magisk Manager and "disable/delete" any Modules you have installed
06. In Magisk Manager select "Install" then "Install to Inactive Slot (After OTA)"
07. Reboot and you should be on the latest Firmware with Root retained
08. If you have Magisk Modules you want enabled again don't just hit enable, remove them and re-download them before enabling

Downloads:
AFH
MD5:
E9455EF3F958F0AE57B7E1D01157AE8B

Extras:
Stock Kernel
Pre-Rooted Kernel

Recovery

Last edited:

ahojstolicka

Apr 10, 2016
hi, if i want to root op7t pro is enough to via command in windows flash the patched boot image file - your prerooted kernel? in past i always did the whole process from beginning - extracting boot.img from system,... thanks

K3V1991

Sep 23, 2016
Wonderland
OnePlus 7T Pro
hello. can you please share me link/instruction how to go back to stock from lineage 18.1?
thanks.

Use Stock Fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 7T Pro or Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS
or create a Rollback ROM by yourself:
Donwgrade ROM (Note: The Phone gets wiped):
01. Extract the downloaded ROM (Example: WinRAR, 7-zip, MiXplorer)
02. Navigate into META-INF > com > android
03. Open the metadata File (Example: Notepad, MiXplorer)
04. Look for Entry "ota-downgrade=no" and change this from "no" to "yes" (Example: ota-downgrade=yes)
05. Look for Entry "ota-wipe=yes" and change this from "no" to "yes" (Example: ota-wipe=yes)
06. Look for Entry "post-timestamp=XXXXXXXXXX" and change this to "9999999999" (Example: post-timestamp=9999999999)
07. Look for Entry "wipe=0" and change this from "0" to "1" (Example: wipe=1)
08. Zip the ROM (Example: WinRAR, 7-zip, MiXplorer)
09. Flash the ROM, done.

hi, if i want to root op7t pro is enough to via command in windows flash the patched boot image file - your prerooted kernel? in past i always did the whole process from beginning - extracting boot.img from system,... thanks

Simply yes

j0sefuz

Nov 14, 2012
OnePlus 7T Pro
Use Stock Fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 7T Pro or Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS
or create a Rollback ROM by yourself:
Donwgrade ROM (Note: The Phone gets wiped):
01. Extract the downloaded ROM (Example: WinRAR, 7-zip, MiXplorer)
02. Navigate into META-INF > com > android
03. Open the metadata File (Example: Notepad, MiXplorer)
04. Look for Entry "ota-downgrade=no" and change this from "no" to "yes" (Example: ota-downgrade=yes)
05. Look for Entry "ota-wipe=yes" and change this from "no" to "yes" (Example: ota-wipe=yes)
06. Look for Entry "post-timestamp=XXXXXXXXXX" and change this to "9999999999" (Example: post-timestamp=9999999999)
07. Look for Entry "wipe=0" and change this from "0" to "1" (Example: wipe=1)
08. Zip the ROM (Example: WinRAR, 7-zip, MiXplorer)
09. Flash the ROM, done.
thank you for your reply. for the rollback rom step 9, do i flash using adb fastboot? how about the recovery?
I am currently downloading the 11.0.2 from your AHF. i'll be using that. Does the file have root? i don't want root.

Thank you

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I tried to download but I get this error message do you have another link. Thanks
    Screenshot_20210413-094725.jpg
    Hi, I tried to download but I get this error message do you have another link. ThanksView attachment 5277881

Server Problem..
    Tomorrow comes a reupload :]

Edit: Re-uploaded.
    OP7TPro.png

NFO:
    Europe Version:
    Code:
    Version Name: OnePlus7TProOxygen_14_2104142022
    Version: 11.0.0.2.HD01BA (OxygenOS 11.0.0.2)
    Android Version: 11
    Build: HD1913_14_210414
    Kernel: 4.14.190-perf+
    API: 30
    Security Patch: March 1, 2021

Changelog:
    System:
    • Update to OxygenOS 11 version
    • Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
    • Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve the experience
    • Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.03
    • Updated GMS package to 2021.01
    • Since this is the upgrade of Android 11 version with many new features, the upgrade time may be longer. Please wait for the completion of the upgrade

Camera:
    • Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the function paths to offer more convenient operation
    • Newly added HEVC codec to reduce video storage size seamlessly, capture and shoot more without compromising on quality
    • Newly added access to a third-party app to share the picture by pressing and holding it in preview
    • Newly added the quick access to recording mode by pressing and holding the shutter button and by sliding the button, you can easily zoom in or zoom out
    • Newly added the playback display in Time-lapse mode to show the actual filming time

Dark Mode:
    • Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
    • Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range (path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range)

Ambient Display:
    • Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
    • Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone(Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)

Game Space:
    • Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
    • Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
    • Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out

Shelf:
    • Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
    • Added weather widget, animation effect smarter

Gallery:
    • Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage
    • Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster

Installation & retain Root:
    01. Navigate to Settings > System > System Update
    02. Hit Settings and then Local Update
    03. Select the downloaded Zip File (On the Root of your Internal Memory)
    04. Wait for it to install and ensure you "DO NOT Reboot" at the End
    05. Go to Magisk Manager and "disable/delete" any Modules you have installed
    06. In Magisk Manager select "Install" then "Install to Inactive Slot (After OTA)"
    07. Reboot and you should be on the latest Firmware with Root retained
    08. If you have Magisk Modules you want enabled again don't just hit enable, remove them and re-download them before enabling

Downloads:
    AFH
    MD5:
    E9455EF3F958F0AE57B7E1D01157AE8B

Extras:
    Stock Kernel
    Pre-Rooted Kernel

Recovery
    This is European, not Global ROM !
    The thread title states that "[EU]". But for people who do not read the full title/post it definitely would be adviseable to add a clarification that GLO and IN users should not use this as it can lead to unexpected issues. Maybe OP can add that :)
    Hi, I tried to download but I get this error message do you have another link. Thanks
    Screenshot_20210413-094725.jpg
    Hi, I tried to download but I get this error message do you have another link. ThanksView attachment 5277881

Server Problem..
    Tomorrow comes a reupload :]

Edit: Re-uploaded.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone