Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

scoobyjenkins

Jul 8, 2012
Leeds
Hi buddies,

Maybe already posted question, maybe "silly" one.. anyway, I go ahead
My OP3 is running the latest version of Oxygen OS OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.5.4 Community Build
And I would like to install Tesla-N (Dirty installation - scared by the long and sensitive DATA saving/recovery...)
Is it possible to do so? If yes, How?

Thanks!

In both cases I would strongly recommend clean install! If coming from Oxygen OS 3.5.4, you may wanna flash the 3.2.6 firmware as per the OP. All you have to do is root (if you haven't already done so) and backup data apps with Titanium Backup. If wiping internal storage, make sure to backup your files to PC and as long as you have the adb drivers for recovery, you can transfer them back while in TWRP once you're up and running with Tesla.
Can I dirty flash this ROM over unofficial version ?

Tapatalked that shiznit.

Reactions: tarek67

philidor

Sep 30, 2007
Google Nexus 5
Nexus 9
it's LTE working? My phone only use 3g any H. . Maybe only an esthetic bug. There is a way to test if LTE is working?

Thanks

Edit: LTE is working well

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

scoobyjenkins

Jul 8, 2012
Leeds
Won't allow me to sign in on Snapchat with this Rom..any ideas ? I don't have xposed either
Haven't used it in a while, just tried and it won't log in but there is this...
23ffb09e84cd3236a8a29a8d2ecb09d5.jpg

Had it working on Tipsy MM but I guess it's not gonna work on N custom roms for now, maybe contact them and see what they say.

Tapatalked that shiznit.

Reactions: jordy787

scoobyjenkins

Jul 8, 2012
Leeds
LTE it's working. My phone only use 3g any H. . Maybe only an esthetic bug. There is a way to test if LTE is working?

Thanks

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk
I've had LTE displayed when available since installing this build, maybe your network playing up?
bb565037b822541b5021eb6f0b927d29.jpg

Tapatalked that shiznit.

scoobyjenkins

Jul 8, 2012
Leeds
I recommend flash elementalx over tesla n and go to fly and battery better than stock.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk
It's great to have that choice but maybe let users discover kernel options for themselves as only the included kernel is recommended and bug reports only welcome with this intact.

Tapatalked that shiznit.

otisman

May 12, 2012
OK what I miss! Sorry +scoobyjenkins lots of broken elevator today been slammed glad everyone is working GREAT together in here, much alohas

Reactions: BoOsT

kyledowling

Feb 18, 2016
Won't allow me to sign in on Snapchat with this Rom..any ideas ? I don't have xposed either
Uninstall Snapchat and Dirty flash current build and don't root. Reboot to home screen and reinstall Snapchat then sign in. Worked for me! ????

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Haven't used it in a while, just tried and it won't log in but there is this...
Had it working on Tipsy MM but I guess it's not gonna work on N custom roms for now, maybe contact them and see what they say.

Tapatalked that shiznit.
Uninstall Snapchat and Dirty flash current build and don't root. Reboot to home screen and reinstall Snapchat then sign in. Worked for me! ????

Reactions: jordy787
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone