OP3/3T 10.0 Validus || GZOSP || Moving to new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kyledowling

Feb 18, 2016
Very nice ROM. Super stable with only a few minor bugs

1.) Apps will say there is no internet connection after exiting and going to another app then trying to go back to the first app. Scenario: I say something in slack and go to Twitter (slack is still in background) then after using Twitter for a while (5-10 minutes) I go back to say something into slack through recents screen and there is "no internet connection" even when I know there is. It's fixed by closing the app from task manager and reloading it again. Not really a problem but it's there none the less.

2.) Fingerprint reader will not work after flashing a new build, wether it be clean or dirty flash, and only works as a home button. It can be fixed by entering in your pin/pattern/password and locking your device. After about 2-3 manual unlocks it works fine. Again, not a big deal just a little quirk.

3.) There are also times that the touchscreen becomes unresponsive but is fine a few seconds later. It doesn't happen often and I already think there is a post about this in the thread already.

Hopefully this has brought light to situations being experienced by other users. As always, keep the good work going devs and the creative juices flowing!!

Last edited:

Spliffman1

Jul 12, 2015
Very nice ROM. Super stable with only a few minor bugs

1.) Apps will say there is no internet connection after exiting and going to another app then trying to go back to the first app. Scenario: I say something in slack and go to Twitter (slack is still in background) then after using Twitter for a while (5-10 minutes) I go back to say something into slack through recents screen and there is "no internet connection" even when I know there is. It's fixed by closing the app from task manager and reloading it again, it's just a little quirk that I noticed.

2.) Fingerprint reader will not work after flashing a new build, wether it be clean or dirty flash, and only works as a home button. It can be fixed by entering in your pin/pattern/password and locking your device. After about 2-3 unlocks it works fine. Again, not a big deal just a little quirk.

3.) There are also times that the touchscreen becomes unresponsive but is fine a few seconds later. It doesn't happen often and I already think there is a post about this in the thread already.

Hopefully this has brought light to situations being experienced by other users. As always, keep the good work going devs and the creative juices flowing!!
+1 on all the above. By far the best N ROM for the OP3, and I would even say of N and M roms it ranks among the best. And by the dedication and openness of the team shown here on this thread...it will only get better!!!! Thanks to the team, for bringing us such a great N rom so early to our fantastic device!!

jordy787

Oct 5, 2012
Federal Way
Unroot from super user app ..then signed into Snapchat and reflashed root worked ! Thanks guys. BTW google photos allows you to backup all your photos and videos in full resolution free since it thinks we have a pixel phone hahaha no need to pay extra

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Thanks for a wonderful rom.
I've inconterd at the next bugs:
1. Every time I restart the phone I get "android.phone.com" error message and the phone suggest me to close or close antil next restart. Though I have no problem using the dailer.
2. Music player (sony and es player) doing what they want :( begin play music by it self or pausing when I use them.
Screen off jesters is off.

Which Sony music port ?

Reactions: Kimbo82

scoobyjenkins

Jul 8, 2012
Leeds
I was in doubt DAT whether new build is updated in g+ but not here ..data y I have asked .. So that if they didn't updated the op , I can get to know ..
Rest assured that when a new build is posted on G+ it will be posted here shortly after, I have the community set to notify me of new posts and I am one of the testers! If you have G+ it can't hurt to follow the community and also have notifications of new posts too.

Tapatalked that shiznit.

whymail

May 31, 2014
Bombay
flashed this rom - everything seems to be working - will check how good the SoT is w.r.t. H2OS [my daily driver]

just 1 query - i prefer the barebones plain vanilla android UI - any way by which i can get rid of that preinstalled Nova Launcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone