Jul 12, 2015
7hrs 50 mins SOT yesterday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161020-022019.png
    Screenshot_20161020-022019.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,148

egren58

Jul 19, 2011
Just the dev preview. Source hasn't been added to AOSP and usually isn't until the final build is released
Yeah but that's crazy quick.lolthe pixel was officially released today. That's why I might ho out and spend 1,200 on a damn pixel xl ;( I'll give it a week or two and see if someone will try to port it. From my understanding 7.0 and 7.1 are basically the same with a few added features.

slothdabski

Aug 3, 2015
Chicago
Yeah but that's crazy quick.lolthe pixel was officially released today. That's why I might ho out and spend 1,200 on a damn pixel xl ;( I'll give it a week or two and see if someone will try to port it. From my understanding 7.0 and 7.1 are basically the same with a few added features.
It can't be ported without the source to build from. Which is why we didn't see N ROMs for our phone when the nougat previews were released. Maybe someone can reverse engineer a couple features like google assistant and pixel launcher were. But 7.1 will not be ported until source is released to AOSP

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

egren58

Jul 19, 2011
It can't be ported without the source to build from. Which is why we didn't see N ROMs for our phone when the nougat previews were released. Maybe someone can reverse engineer a couple features like google assistant and pixel launcher were. But 7.1 will not be ported until source is released to AOSP
December than probably

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
You really must have a boring life bro. I see You on every single thread chewing on people for asking same questions etc.. Lol why don't you became a moderator.
I wish someday my friend.. , :) aim at this moment is help help help and occasional troll as well..

Last edited:

otisman

May 12, 2012
Let's all try to search first can't find it ask got answer then give it and move on we all aren't perfect and was there at some point simple let's keep this good vibe going! Get mad or feel disrespected take it to pm let's keep the mods out one less tread they need to clean since there always busy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone