Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sparx

Aug 7, 2011
www.alliance-rom.com
@sparx @scoobyjenkins alert slider is broken too,
Cannot set the middle slider to vibrate option

Reports need logs, but it's working fine for me...

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Ah, no worries. Seems there is an issue with ril with r18, pulling the builds for now while @sparx works his magic!

Thanks scoobs, ril is fixed, trying to upload but AFH is still being a bish...

suryachandranr

Oct 21, 2016
@Yeshas Prabhakar or @suryachandranr, did you clean install and did you reboot after first boot? I know it's a different device but when I tested on cheeseburger my sim was showing on and off, but after a reboot it seemed fine

Clean install with latest firmware and twrp, even no gapps and rebooted twice.
No sim detection on both GZOSP and Validus latest builds.

Edit: just noticed the above post. thanks . Waiting for the update
Edit2: ril fixed in the updated GZOSP build. Calls works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: scoobyjenkins
G

GuestK00330

Clean install with latest firmware and twrp, even no gapps and rebooted twice.
No sim detection on both GZOSP and Validus latest builds.

Edit: just noticed the above post. thanks . Waiting for the update
Edit2: ril fixed in the updated GZOSP build. Calls works fine.
Nice to hear! ;)
could you pls also solve my previous question if or not dark theme (night settings) is implemented in GZOSP dialer, contacts and messenger?
Thanks already!

G

GuestK00330

Installed GZOSP this morning.
No sim issues, so latest update solved the issue (as already known. .)

Small bug;
System-UI > Navigation bar > Layout is crashing settings.

Further, great build, exactly doing what it should do with the additional stuff for slider and gestured. Thanks for the effort!

Edit;
Latest Withings app (link) is crashing on startup with GZOSP but working nicely on other ROMs as MSM Xtended. GZOSP kernel issue on OP3t? Installed older version now which is working (V4.4.0) from APK mirror.
Setup: GZOSP, Magisk (because of banking apps) and that's it (no Google Play Services).

Drain is much higher then other 10 ROMs I have tried. 6 percent over night, without Google stuff installed and also normal usage less optimised. I know battery is not new anymore but on other tastes I still manage 1-2% over night and have the feeling another more optimised kernel would change a lot.

I am also noticing less signal on 4G compared to other ROMs . Using 9.06 firmware; that's the right one for latest GZOSP?

Just also found out scripts in init.d are not executed by default?

Edit 2:
Drain issue was solved with installing MSM kernel, which seems much more optimised then the default GZOSP kernel.
Though I like the simplicity of GZOSP, I switched back to MSM because of signal strength, echo (never had it on other ROMs), drain, Withings app issue and init.d scripts not working out of the box.

Last edited:

scoobyjenkins

• Jul 8, 2012
    Leeds
    We're moving to a new thread here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...3-3t-10-0-validus-gzosp-beta-cutting-t4028671
    I've been trying to move us to the OP3/3T Cross Device Development forum and it keeps coming back here every time the thread is edited as it was originally listed as the device being GZR and this can't be edited. There is a lengthy process to get it moved properly but to make things easy, I've just made a fresh new thread for 2020! Will be asking to have this one closed soon. There is also a link to the new thread in this OP, you'll find builds in the new thread.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone