OP3/3T 10.0 Validus || GZOSP || Moving to new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kyledowling

Feb 18, 2016
Which Gapps are more suggested ? Bank or open ?
I can confirm aroma installer also works.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Has anyone had random reboots while using Tesla-N? I'm not sure if they're reboots or the lockscreen is glitching out. Every now and then I'll pull my phone out of my pocket to get the "your password is required after restarting your device" message when trying to unlock with a fingerprint. It's not very often but it's there none the less. Latest build with aroma Gapps and SuperSU 2.78. I haven't had this issue in earlier builds.

Reactions: otisman

otisman

May 12, 2012
I can confirm aroma installer also works.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Has anyone had random reboots while using Tesla-N? I'm not sure if they're reboots or the lockscreen is glitching out. Every now and then I'll pull my phone out of my pocket to get the "your password is required after restarting your device" message when trying to unlock with a fingerprint. It's not very often but it's there none the less. Latest build with aroma Gapps and SuperSU 2.78. I haven't had this issue in earlier builds.
I've never had this problem maybe power button getting pushed while in your pocket another weird one

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Giocarro

Dec 11, 2012
Can we add to the OP. " Echo during call seems to be device specific, we cannot tell you if your phone will have an echo. " It won't stop some people from asking. However, it gives you the right to call them an idiot.. :silly::laugh:

Well, I'm one of those unlucky people experiencing echo issue on any Nougat ROM (tried a bunch) and - as you said - that notice on OP would won't stop me from asking, from time to time, maybe twice per week, whether echo issue is fixed or not.

Calling me names doesn't seem the answer to be honest, but I can live with that as long as someone with more spare time than me is kind enough to answer.

Reactions: kalpik and ivicakc

nico933

Jan 2, 2014
Hi guys, just a curiosity, how works this rom compared to stock?
Please don't tell me "flash and see yourself" or things like that because I can't switch rom right now, mine is just curiosity :)

mady51

Nov 12, 2015
Any major update from 22nd and 24th build?
Flash it and find out dude. There's no changelog. Might be some fixes. Nothing new noticed

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Hi guys, just a curiosity, how works this rom compared to stock?
Please don't tell me "flash and see yourself" or things like that because I can't switch rom right now, mine is just curiosity :)
Works well :good:

Reactions: nico933

kwkw480

Sep 18, 2009
Rom is very fast the few things I've notice has to do with sound. When playing a mp3 with volume on max it cracks badly. Also allo and relieve sound just give a static sound

Reactions: nico933

rena71rai73

May 4, 2015
Good morning, I am with oxygenOS with TWRP 3.2.7 3.0.2-19 I can try this rom or need anything else?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

mady51

Nov 12, 2015
Good morning, I am with oxygenOS with TWRP 3.2.7 3.0.2-19 I can try this rom or need anything else?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

U can try, no one stops u. Flash it. if it works fine. or else use official twrp. I could able to install with modified twrp, so shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone