OP3/3T 10.0 Validus || GZOSP || Moving to new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ventigo

Mar 18, 2015
Any knows how lock the device like double tap or something? Without PRESS power button

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

I use Nova Launcher Prime for this...
Or just set double tap the homebutton to screen off

Last edited:

cossali98

Jul 8, 2015
Bergamo
Amazing rom !!!
Better than any other MM Roms I tested,only a problem. Every time that I reboot phone sound come back also if I disable them. Isn't a big problem but...
Congratulations dev????????

calvinistmac

Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere in Tennessee
how to set the status bar to always show on screen . ?...it auto hides by default

Statusbar doesn't always hide on me. It's always there. Look in Nova Settings in the Look & Feel section. Scroll down to the Notification Bar settings and see if Show Notification bar is turned on. If the switch is off that's your problem. It's definitely not a ROM issue.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Amazing rom !!!
Better than any other MM Roms I tested,only a problem. Every time that I reboot phone sound come back also if I disable them. Isn't a big problem but...
Congratulations dev????????

What do you mean by every time you reboot the phone sound comes back? Please clarify.

HatRiGt

May 28, 2013
Chennai
Statusbar doesn't always hide on me. It's always there. Look in Nova Settings in the Look & Feel section. Scroll down to the Notification Bar settings and see if Show Notification bar is turned on. If the switch is off that's your problem. It's definitely not a ROM issue.

Screenshot_20161017-031944.pngScreenshot_20161017-031932.png
Look at these screenshots. Even in settings menu, The status bar is auto hides.
I have set show notification bar option to on.. Still the status bar hide. When I swipe from top, status bar displays.. And then hides aftr sometime.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

calvinistmac

Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere in Tennessee
View attachment 3905925View attachment 3905926
I have set show notification bar option to on.. Still the status bar hide. When I swipe from top, status bar displays.. And then hides aftr sometime.

Hmm weird. Not sure then. Try a different launcher perhaps. If that doesn't help use Nova again and then get a log for the dev. I haven't encountered it personally so I can't vouch for this, but I know how frustrating it is when it seems like you're the only one encountering a bug.

nadejo

Jun 28, 2010
View attachment 3905925View attachment 3905926

It looks like you got expanded screen option enabled somewhere

Reactions: calvinistmac

otisman

May 12, 2012
Nice vibe in the tread let's keep it that way! Need help read first then ask for help got answer or help give it and move on let's have fun and enjoy this beast of a ROM from GZR much alohas

johelrc

May 5, 2011
Moves nice, but I don't like Nova.. is there a way to remove it? really.. I literally hate it...

Plus... seems to work really good with the stock camera soft :) well done...

Greetings

ritchiedrama

Jul 18, 2016
Market Rasen
www.kratostrength.com
Moves nice, but I don't like Nova.. is there a way to remove it? really.. I literally hate it...

Plus... seems to work really good with the stock camera soft :) well done...

Greetings

Install another launcher and then go into twrp, mount system, file manager and remove nova once you've installed the launcher you want.

I am surprised though, because Nova is better than Trebuchet (the worst launcher in the existence of android)

FroyoShark

Sep 12, 2011
Minnesota
youtube.com
Install another launcher and then go into twrp, mount system, file manager and remove nova once you've installed the launcher you want.

I am surprised though, because Nova is better than Trebuchet (the worst launcher in the existence of android)
I wouldn't say Trebuchet is the worst, but it's definitely not the best. Action Launcher is my favorite.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

the only thing that bugs me is the hw light key timeout and the ability to disable them
Download "Capacitive Buttons" from the play store, it allows you to disable the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone