OP3/3T 10.0 Validus || GZOSP || Moving to new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kyledowling

Feb 18, 2016
Hi! For root, I need to flash 2.78 zip of SuperSu. Right?
Yup. Works fine for me on 10/24 build.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Good morning, I am with oxygenOS with TWRP 3.2.7 3.0.2-19 I can try this rom or need anything else?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk
I also have twrp 3.0.2-19 installed ever since the community beta broke the "official" twrp. This ROM has flashed fine with it and there are no problems with using it. Also clean flash the ROM when coming from another ROM

otisman

May 12, 2012
Any major update from 22nd and 24th build?
There was some work done for camera and some done under the hood sort to say much alohas

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Well, I'm one of those unlucky people experiencing echo issue on any Nougat ROM (tried a bunch) and - as you said - that notice on OP would won't stop me from asking, from time to time, maybe twice per week, whether echo issue is fixed or not.

Calling me names doesn't seem the answer to be honest, but I can live with that as long as someone with more spare time than me is kind enough to answer.
I'm sure boost didn't mean it that way the testers don't have the echo and it seem to affect some not all the boss has been working on it and other device bring up at the same time when you have sometime I would flash and see it worth a shot @Giocarro hope that helps much alohas

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Yup. Works fine for me on 10/24 build.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

I also have twrp 3.0.2-19 installed ever since the community beta broke the "official" twrp. This ROM has flashed fine with it and there are no problems with using it. Also clean flash the ROM when coming from another ROM
I'm on official twrp and only flash custom ROMs so hard to say I would read the op from where the twrp was DL it should state at least I'd Like to this so that you could only use on community builds and nothing else I wouldn't think it would be a problem you could make a backup and flash it if you don't mind let us know and maybe @scoobyjenkins can add to op much alohas

Last edited:
Reactions: BoOsT

otisman

May 12, 2012
That was me because double tap to SLEEP isn't included in this ROM, my comment had nothing to do with dt2w.

You could use the hardware button and set home button dt to screen off if that works +slothdabski

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
Well, I'm one of those unlucky people experiencing echo issue on any Nougat ROM (tried a bunch) and - as you said - that notice on OP would won't stop me from asking, from time to time, maybe twice per week, whether echo issue is fixed or not.

Calling me names doesn't seem the answer to be honest, but I can live with that as long as someone with more spare time than me is kind enough to answer.
I'm sorry that you have the issue, I don't. The sole purpose of putting it there is to notify people if it is fixed or still not working. If it's still in the OP no need to ask, because it's still causing issues. If it's removed then it's fixed! This is why you put things in the first post. You have to read the word "download" to download the rom, so people need to read the rest and not ask the same questions time and time again. Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to clean up the thread.

Reactions: Giocarro

Giocarro

Dec 11, 2012
I'm sorry that you have the issue, I don't. The sole purpose of putting it there is to notify people if it is fixed or still not working. If it's still in the OP no need to ask, because it's still causing issues. If it's removed then it's fixed! This is why you put things in the first post. You have to read the word "download" to download the rom, so people need to read the rest and not ask the same questions time and time again. Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to clean up the thread.

Fair enough, I misread the meaning of your previous post.

Reactions: BoOsT

Blubber120

Sorry my fault then

But take a look at the screenshot attached, this has not been affected by the bug, which doesn't let the akku sensor datas to be resetted. Not that much SoT I know, but anyway Kind of impressive I think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161025-054944.png
    Screenshot_20161025-054944.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 438
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts