[OP3/3T] Flashable Firmware+Modem ZIPs

Search This thread

hellcat50

Flashable Firmware+Modem ZIPs by hellcat50

Note:
Code:
This flashable zip will update or downgrade your Firmware and Modem Files of your OnePlus 3 or 3T.

If you encounter any errors during the installation process, feel free to report it to me.
Normally I test all the .zip files before I upload them, so everything should work fine.

Current stable firmware version: OP3T: 9.0.6 | OP3: 9.0.6

Download

Dropbox
MEGA

Note: You will lose your data if you are coming from 5.0.x firmware and your storage is encrypted! If you want to upgrade from 5.0.x to 9.0.x firmware and update the ROM and don't want to clean flash, you can follow this guide in order to keep your data (only applies if your data is encrypted) (thanks to @nvertigo67):
[GUIDE][MODDED FIRMWARE][9.0.6][OP3/T]The least annoying 9.0.x firmware

Last edited:

Playa82

Jul 17, 2010
Germany
@MarcoLK

first of all, thanks for updating the new 5.0.4 firmware. just one question. why os there an radio folder in your zip ? in jamals zip's there wasn't a radio folder. is it better to flash this too ?

MarcoLK

Dec 2, 2014
Lübbecke
@MarcoLK

first of all, thanks for updating the new 5.0.4 firmware. just one question. why os there an radio folder in your zip ? in jamals zip's there wasn't a radio folder. is it better to flash this too ?

The RADIO Folder includes the MODEM Files.
jamal combined all files into one folder.
My ZIPs and jamals have the same files.

leopard04

May 1, 2014
Satu Mare
What is useful this Firmware+Modem ?
Thi file resolve VoLTE ? i am from Romania on carrier Digi.Mobil and my OnePlus A3000 wont work in VoLTE and VoWiFi

nico933

Jan 2, 2014
I remember that some firmware were causing problems with encrypted phone, is still like this?

Edit :Wow, I read all (it's not that long)the thread but i lost the only message that I was looking for...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flashable Firmware+Modem ZIPs by hellcat50

Note:
    Code:
    This flashable zip will update or downgrade your Firmware and Modem Files of your OnePlus 3 or 3T.

If you encounter any errors during the installation process, feel free to report it to me.
    Normally I test all the .zip files before I upload them, so everything should work fine.

Current stable firmware version: OP3T: 9.0.6 | OP3: 9.0.6

Download

Dropbox
    MEGA

Note: You will lose your data if you are coming from 5.0.x firmware and your storage is encrypted! If you want to upgrade from 5.0.x to 9.0.x firmware and update the ROM and don't want to clean flash, you can follow this guide in order to keep your data (only applies if your data is encrypted) (thanks to @nvertigo67):
    [GUIDE][MODDED FIRMWARE][9.0.6][OP3/T]The least annoying 9.0.x firmware
    Stable 9.0.5 Firmware+Modem ZIPs for OP3 and 3T are now available!
    OP3 and 3T Firmware+Modem ZIPs are up!
    Stable 5.0.6 Firmware+Modem ZIPs added for OnePlus 3 and 3T!
    Added Stable 5.0.5 Modem+Firmware ZIP