[OP3/3T] Flashable Firmware+Modem ZIPs

Search This thread

Not-Aus

Hello guys a noob question actually, how do I flash the firmware, means do I have to backup everything before flashing, or I can just simply flash it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you guys.
Simply flash it from within TWRP. No data will get lost.
But be sure to pick the right version, as there is a one for OP3 and one for OP3T!

Reactions: Sudhangshu

Not-Aus

Thanks man i also saw beta versions too, so which one should i flash stable or beta version
Stable of course!
9.0.6 is the latest version.

Edit: I have to correct myself: Depending on what firmware version that is running on your op3(t) right now, of course you might lose data!

So let me ask first: Which version do you have installed right now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudhangshu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flashable Firmware+Modem ZIPs by hellcat50

Note:
    Code:
    This flashable zip will update or downgrade your Firmware and Modem Files of your OnePlus 3 or 3T.

If you encounter any errors during the installation process, feel free to report it to me.
    Normally I test all the .zip files before I upload them, so everything should work fine.

Current stable firmware version: OP3T: 9.0.6 | OP3: 9.0.6

Download

Dropbox
    MEGA

Note: You will lose your data if you are coming from 5.0.x firmware and your storage is encrypted! If you want to upgrade from 5.0.x to 9.0.x firmware and update the ROM and don't want to clean flash, you can follow this guide in order to keep your data (only applies if your data is encrypted) (thanks to @nvertigo67):
    [GUIDE][MODDED FIRMWARE][9.0.6][OP3/T]The least annoying 9.0.x firmware
    Stable 9.0.5 Firmware+Modem ZIPs for OP3 and 3T are now available!
    OP3 and 3T Firmware+Modem ZIPs are up!
    Stable 5.0.6 Firmware+Modem ZIPs added for OnePlus 3 and 3T!
    Added Stable 5.0.5 Modem+Firmware ZIP