[OP3T][LATEST 9.0.6] Collection of unbrick tools

Search This thread
Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions. I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Hi everyone, as only a few versions of unbrick tool are available here and that they allow to rollback to specific versions of Oxygen OS I decided to search for more and succeeded in that.

As the instructions and Qualcomm drivers are already available here, I don't feel a need to rewrite them.
You can ask questions here on how to use and issues, however I might not be able to answer immediately.

Here are the files uploaded on AndroidFileHost ordered by Android version:

ANDROID 9:

ANDROID 8:

Mirror for first and last MSMs per Android version: https://onepluscommunityserver.com/

Happy unbricking :)

Last edited:

em4viki

Nov 14, 2018
hey man, could you add OOS 9.0.2 unbrick tool now that the Android 9 update has been released for 3T.

djplus

Jul 29, 2019
Ahmedabad
@Some_Random_Username how much time does it take to flash 9.0.4?
Mine is taking more than 10 min - its stuck at param preprocessing.

Edit- got it working.
step 1. download and install driver - https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603879743
step 2. reboot pc.
step 3. connect oneplus device in edl mode.
step 4. pc installs driver again.
step 5. run msm tool for 9.0.4 and install.

Last edited:
Reactions: luima13

mugenishere

Feb 4, 2013
OnePlus 3T
Hi. Thanks for sharing all the links. I"m trying to download DECRYPTED OOS 5.0.3 and it's really slow (like 40KBPS). Is it possible to upload these files to a different host? Thanks!

Hi. Thanks for sharing all the links. I"m trying to download DECRYPTED OOS 5.0.3 and it's really slow (like 40KBPS). Is it possible to upload these files to a different host? Thanks!

Unfortunately no as I do not know any other provider hosting for free such an amount of files (I have same thread for OP3/5/5T/6/6T/7/7 Pro).

You could however select the mirror the more near to your location when downloading via AFH to get a faster download speed.

Reactions: mugenishere

mugenishere

Feb 4, 2013
OnePlus 3T
Unfortunately no as I do not know any other provider hosting for free such an amount of files (I have same thread for OP3/5/5T/6/6T/7/7 Pro).

You could however select the mirror the more near to your location when downloading via AFH to get a faster download speed.

I tried it again from another server and this time it downloaded at 9MBPS! I got the file!

Thanks a load for sharing all these files! The normal "unbrick your phone" by flashing Android 6 wasn't working for me. From your link I was able to download the file for Android 8 (Oxygen 5.0.3). And it worked! My phone got unbricked finally!

A note to everyone: For whomever the earlier unbrick step doesn't work, you need to try downloading some other Oxygen OS (different Android version than the one you tried earlier).

I'm going to make a post in the main "unbrick" thread and let other people know about this. Once again, thanks a lot for posting these files and saving my phone!

Reactions: aiamuzz

aiamuzz

Dec 24, 2011
Except that normally you shouldn't need to turn off driver signature enforcement and that drivers should automatically be downloaded and installed if you're on Windows 10 that's it yeah.

thanks @Some_Random_Username ... it was a breeze ... my windows 100 let me flash it effortlessly without having to turn off driver signature enforcement feature ... can't thank you enough for this thread which collates the various versions that are directly flashable ... its a delight to get back directly to the latest official ROM and the MSM software is smooth no issues there ... i believe this is MSM software is akin the the RSD light Motorola devices have !!!

Hope you are able to update this thread with all future official upgrade versions !!!

Did you repack this tool kit for Android Pie yourself ?

thanks @Some_Random_Username ... it was a breeze ... my windows 100 let me flash it effortlessly without having to turn off driver signature enforcement feature ... can't thank you enough for this thread which collates the various versions that are directly flashable ... its a delight to get back directly to the latest official ROM and the MSM software is smooth no issues there ... i believe this is MSM software is akin the the RSD light Motorola devices have !!!

Hope you are able to update this thread with all future official upgrade versions !!!

Did you repack this tool kit for Android Pie yourself ?

Well, not to be pessimistic but firstly OnePlus would need to deliver one last update for this device as November is when they should drop support as per their software maintenance schedule thread https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-software-maintenance-schedule.862347/ .

No, I didn't repack it for Pie by myself, I just managed to get it from OnePlus.

Reactions: aiamuzz

aiamuzz

Dec 24, 2011
Well, not to be pessimistic but firstly OnePlus would need to deliver one last update for this device as November is when they should drop support as per their software maintenance schedule thread https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-software-maintenance-schedule.862347/ .

No, I didn't repack it for Pie by myself, I just managed to get it from OnePlus.

thanks for sharing the latest updates for OP3T (9.0.6) ... you are pretty prompt at it ... good work !!!

will look forward to the MSM unbrick tool for this latest version ... hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on it soon !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions. I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Hi everyone, as only a few versions of unbrick tool are available here and that they allow to rollback to specific versions of Oxygen OS I decided to search for more and succeeded in that.

As the instructions and Qualcomm drivers are already available here, I don't feel a need to rewrite them.
    You can ask questions here on how to use and issues, however I might not be able to answer immediately.

Here are the files uploaded on AndroidFileHost ordered by Android version:

ANDROID 9:

ANDROID 8:

Mirror for first and last MSMs per Android version: https://onepluscommunityserver.com/

Happy unbricking :)
    Added first Pie unbrick tool based on OOS 9.0.4

hey man, could you add OOS 9.0.2 unbrick tool now that the Android 9 update has been released for 3T.

Hey, look at above :)
    Added last unbrick tool based on OOS 9.0.6 for this now end of life device.
    Added last unbrick tool based on OOS 9.0.6 for this now end of life device.
    Thanks for this.
    But it's end of life only from a OnePlus perspective. All our custom rom developers actively keep our device alive, for which I'm very grateful.

Sent from my OnePlus3T using XDA Labs
    Anyone facing freeze on 'program processing' uninstall driver from OP and use Qualcomm driver version 1 (exe) instead, Google for it.