• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OP5][LATEST 9.0.11] Collection of unbrick tools

Search This thread
Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions. I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Hi everyone, as only a few versions of unbrick tool are available here and that they allow to rollback to specific versions of Oxygen OS I decided to search for more and succeeded in that.

I managed to decrypt some of them (the most recent) but also find some that I was unable to crack that I still share here in case someone find a way to get their password.

As the instructions and Qualcomm drivers are already available here and here, I don't feel a need to rewrite them.
You can ask questions here on how to use and issues, however I might not be able to answer immediately.

Here are the files uploaded on AndroidFileHost ordered by Android version:

ANDROID 9:

ANDROID 8.1:

ANDROID 8.0:

Mirror for first and last MSMs per Android version: https://onepluscommunityserver.com/

Happy unbricking :)

Last edited:

Leon sergio

Feb 3, 2018
hi alguin can you help me? why only start my op5 the tool android nougat, then neither oreo nor foot boots on my device when the installation of both comes out in a successful green

pindonga123

May 28, 2015
Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions. I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Hi everyone, as only a few versions of unbrick tool are available here and that they allow to rollback to specific versions of Oxygen OS I decided to search for more and succeeded in that.

I managed to decrypt some of them (the most recent) but also find some that I was unable to crack that I still share here in case someone find a way to get their password.

As the instructions and Qualcomm drivers are already available here and here, I don't feel a need to rewrite them.
You can ask questions here on how to use and issues, however I might not be able to answer immediately.

Here are the files uploaded on AndroidFileHost ordered by Android version:

ANDROID 9:

ANDROID 8.1:

ANDROID 8.0:

ANDROID 7.1:

Happy unbricking :)
Which is the password for Nougat version?

hadiyalkishan

Aug 26, 2011
gujarat
Hello help me
Recently i moved from beta 35 to stable..
Successfully flashed 9.0.8 with msmdownload tool and flash file.
After moving in stable my device is hanging lot and display is blinking and display showing like pixels.
After i flashed with 9.0.5 stable and moved to last beta 35 version still same problem facing.
Device is non rooted and bootloader is relocked
Plz help me..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts