• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OP5][LATEST 9.0.11] Collection of unbrick tools

Search This thread

Gruber008

Jul 17, 2011
Split
Hello,

I'm currently on decrypted OOS 9.0.10 with latest Magisk and TWRP version.
I've lately bought OP7T Pro and now I have to go back to stock and lock the bootloader and I was wondering if this tool can do that since it's the easiest way, or at least that's what others claim.
Ok, I'll stop rambling, I just wanna ask if there are any pre-requisites to use this tool and will it actually lock the bootloader?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I'm currently on decrypted OOS 9.0.10 with latest Magisk and TWRP version.
I've lately bought OP7T Pro and now I have to go back to stock and lock the bootloader and I was wondering if this tool can do that since it's the easiest way, or at least that's what others claim.
Ok, I'll stop rambling, I just wanna ask if there are any pre-requisites to use this tool and will it actually lock the bootloader?

Thanks in advance!
Tool relocks bootloader automatically.
Only requirement is a Windows computer with at least Windows 7.

Reactions: Gruber008
I am just waiting for the next fail and I will post the error message.
Error message FirehouseWriteData Failed, Errno: 995
Sorry about delayed answer, but I've rarely heard about that error message.
The only thing it makes me thinking to due to its name is eventually an UFS error, which would mean an RMA to replace motherboard.
You could eventually try older versions but I'm not sure it will help.

Posts asking for updates will be ignored, as I do not make these tools.

The latest one and the 9.0.3 can you please tell me the working one for now please.
Thanqu

I've checked both zips after downloading them from AFH and unzipping them didn't tell me anything about zip being corrupted.
Could you check MD5 to see if it matches with AFH download page (Get-FileHash -Algorithm MD5 .\path\to\zip in a Powershell window)?

eren:cross

Oct 17, 2019
I've checked both zips after downloading them from AFH and unzipping them didn't tell me anything about zip being corrupted.
Could you check MD5 to see if it matches with AFH download page (Get-FileHash -Algorithm MD5 .\path\to\zip in a Powershell window)?

Do you know by any chance, if there is a way to use ones own zip as firmware? e.g.: Just using the unbricktool.exe but I can decide which OxygenOS zip file it should install...

Do you know by any chance, if there is a way to use ones own zip as firmware? e.g.: Just using the unbricktool.exe but I can decide which OxygenOS zip file it should install...
What?
Each zip is tied to a specific OxygenOS release and is meant to be extracted on a computer so that the .exe is launched and that device is flashed using Qualcomm EDL mode.

Top Liked Posts