• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[OP5] [ROM] [OTA] [OOS] Mirrors for official OxygenOS ROMs and incremental OTAs

Search This thread

evilgenius94

Dec 10, 2015
Chennai
ASUS ROG Phone 5
OOS 9.0.7 is out. Update links pls...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190723-003910.jpg
    Screenshot_20190723-003910.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 339

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
OnePlus 5
@Titokhan Please check your inbox. Already yesterday, I did send you an update to your report regarding this thread. The update included a request from my side.

Hello! :) I started creating AFH mirrors for all OOS zips after Tito stopped (and he is aware of this). All of them are linked to in the Index Thread for OP5 here (posts 3, 4 and 5). I don't know what PM you sent to him, but this is unrelated and just an FYI, thought you should know.

Last edited:
Hello! :) I started creating AFH mirrors for all OOS zips after Tito stopped (and he is aware of this). All of them are linked to in the Index Thread for OP5 here (posts 3, 4 and 5). I don't know what PM you sent to him, but this is unrelated and just an FYI, thought you should know.
Hi, I apologise for the delayed reply but I waited till the action has been accomplished.
We just transferred ownership of this and three other threads to @Some_Random_Username; don't know if this information might affect your index.

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
OnePlus 5
Hi, I apologise for the delayed reply but I waited till the action has been accomplished.
We just transferred ownership of this and three other threads to @Some_Random_Username; don't know if this information might affect your index.

No, it won't. My mirrors are separate. I'll be keeping the Index Thread updated for the foreseeable future, at the very least till I keep my OP5. :)

Mrphtn

Mar 5, 2015
hi, my op5 is running 8.0.0 using xXx.
im forced to go back to stock, is there any special consideration i should take into account before flashing? i dont want to brick my phone, cheers

Top Liked Posts