[OP5] [ROM] [OTA] [OOS] Mirrors for official OxygenOS ROMs and incremental OTAs

Search This thread

OPTeam

Oct 19, 2020
Welcome! As OnePlus doesn't always provide direct download links for all of the OxygenOS full zips & incremental OTA zips, we have taken the initiative of mirroring them on AndroidFileHost and consolidating all the links in one place, so that they're easy to find.

Note: This is NOT a support thread for issues you may have with OxygenOS. If you need help installing or updating, feel free to ask here. If you have any other issues, please ask in the appropriate thread.

There are two types of zips for each OxygenOS release:
  • Signed Full Flashable Zips (>1GB)
    • These are recovery-flashable zips of the full ROM that won't overwrite your data partition. Can be flashed via stock or custom recovery (TWRP).
  • Incremental OTA Update Zips (<1GB)
    • These are also recovery-flashable zips that update your ROM to the newer version, but are a lot smaller in size. Can be flashed via stock or custom recovery (TWRP) but will only work on non-rooted OOS, with no modifications to system files.
You can find AndroidFileHost mirrors of all OxygenOS releases below:

Signed Full Flashable Zips:
Incremental OTA Update Zips:
Stock Recovery Images:
Rich (BB code):

Last edited:

Rebel7022

Oct 13, 2016
Las Vegas
Google Pixel 4 XL
hi does everytime i flashed one of the signed zips, does that erase twrp? cause one time it did and one time it didnt. Should i reflah twrp image everytime i flash a oos full zip? if i flash the whole signed zip will that encrypt my phone everytime, because i decrypted it.
who ever can answer those questions thanks

Reactions: Han-Droid

Han-Droid

hi does everytime i flashed one of the signed zips, does that erase twrp? cause one time it did and one time it didnt. Should i reflah twrp image everytime i flash a oos full zip? if i flash the whole signed zip will that encrypt my phone everytime, because i decrypted it.
who ever can answer those questions thanks

Thanks for asking, was wondering about that as well. Could some expert comment on that encryption topic?

Rebel7022

Oct 13, 2016
Las Vegas
Google Pixel 4 XL
Thanks for asking, was wondering about that as well. Could some expert comment on that encryption topic?
I figured it out myself, once you flash dm verity and format, your good, only got to do that once. When upgrading Just download the full signed zip, flash it in twrp, then flash root again. You won't lose twrp so you don't have to reflash the image again and you will still be unencrypted, just stay away from the incremental updates.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts