[OP5T] [ROM] [OTA] [OOS] Mirrors for official OxygenOS ROMs and incremental OTAs

Search This thread

laupuy

Jul 26, 2015
dans tes 22
This is interesting.
So even though I am rooted, it is saying I can download the whole package and flash it, but I will be unrooted afterwards.

I think I'll still do it myself later tho, lol.
The rom (full package) will be downloaded in /sdcard/.Ota
Don't flash (you can but you will lose root and twrp if you boot into system right after).
Move the rom from /sdcard /.Ota to /sdcard, and then reboot twrp, flash rom, flash root, wipe cache and dalvik (dirty flash =update) reboot system and voila!

Last edited:

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
OnePlus 7T
The rom (full package) will be downloaded in /sdcard/.Ota
Don't flash (you will lose root and twrp if you boot into system right after).
Move the rom from /sdcard /.Ota to /sdcard, and then reboot twrp, flash rom, flash root, wipe cache and dalvik (dirty flash =update) reboot system and voila!
That was what I meant by do it myself later on, lol.
I had a nightmare coming from 7 to 8 and ended up having to totally wipe the whole phone, so hoping this little one will be easier, lol.

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using XDA Labs

Zrbtfm

Oct 6, 2014
Google Pixel 5
That was what I meant by do it myself later on, lol.
I had a nightmare coming from 7 to 8 and ended up having to totally wipe the whole phone, so hoping this little one will be easier, lol.

Not sure that it happened to others but for me coming from latest stock oos 7 to 8 made the encryption corrupted in recovery.
Only blu spark latest twrp saved my a.... And recovered initial partions decrypted. So I was almost to find myself with an empty internal storage partition....

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5010 en utilisant Tapatalk

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
OnePlus 7T
Not sure that it happened to others but for me coming from latest stock oos 7 to 8 made the encryption corrupted in recovery.
Only blu spark latest twrp saved my a.... And recovered initial partions decrypted. So I was almost to find myself with an empty internal storage partition....

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5010 en utilisant Tapatalk
That is exactly what happened to me!!
Luckily for me I managed to use TiBU to get my contacts and messages out of my last Nandroid back up, and then restored apps as well. I was in actual years when I thought I had totally killed it.
Hopefully, going from OOS 5.0.2 to 5.0.3 will be an easy update, like it was every other time I've updated.

Reactions: Zrbtfm

Zrbtfm

Oct 6, 2014
Google Pixel 5
That is exactly what happened to me!!
Luckily for me I managed to use TiBU to get my contacts and messages out of my last Nandroid back up, and then restored apps as well. I was in actual years when I thought I had totally killed it.
Hopefully, going from OOS 5.0.2 to 5.0.3 will be an easy update, like it was every other time I've updated.

To others in case it happens, I was on official TWRP and for some reasons it stopped to decrypt.
As soon as I fastboot pushed blu_spark all my partitions were there ! Entirely recovered.
both blu_spark twrp .68 and .69 work fine. the .69 version seams to be more "OOS Oreo ready"

Adam3Sixty

Apr 23, 2011
Exeter
linktr.ee
OnePlus 7T
To others in case it happens, I was on official TWRP and for some reasons it stopped to decrypt.
As soon as I fastboot pushed blu_spark all my partitions were there ! Entirely recovered.
both blu_spark twrp .68 and .69 work fine. the .69 version seams to be more "OOS Oreo ready"
For me I ended up using the Oreo 8.0 version from the thread below. Official and Blu_Spark versions didn't see my internal storage to be able to select a .zip to flash.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5t/development/recovery-twrp-3-2-1-0-oreo-8-0-8-1-t3729673

Gopi01

Nov 8, 2015
If it not rooted, it's unlikely u will be able to downgrade.
U would need to do a full device wipe and then flash the older version of OOS, doing this u will lose EVERYTHING on ur phone.

Oh okay . Thank you!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

bkeaver

Dec 10, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
Anyone help me how to downgrade to 4.7.6 from 5.0.3
I am non rooted

you can down grade if not rooted, don't know why you would want to but
before you begin you will need to search for the stock 4.7.6 rom and know how to find, install and use adb.

1. download the official 4.7.6 rom keep it on your computer.
2. make sure you have adb/fastboot tools installed on your computer
3. boot your phone into stock recovery
4. perform a complete wipe deleting everything.
5. while in recovery go into install from adb
6. attach your phone to your computer and in the same directory that you have the stock rom zip type from a command line adb sideload <whatever your file name is>.zip then press enter
wait for it to complete
reboot..
you should be good to go...

chas123

Oct 29, 2008
Yes I know that but if he does a full wipe it will remove everything... Why is this even a debate
He can choose which way he wants to do it...

Think he's gonna have to format data to downgrade. That usually does a pretty good job at 'removing everything' lol.

bkeaver

Dec 10, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
Think he's gonna have to format data to downgrade. That usually does a pretty good job at 'removing everything' lol.
That's kinda why I was telling him to do it the way I said to... That's why so many people cry about Bluetooth issues and the likes

awells845

Feb 18, 2018
London
you can down grade if not rooted, don't know why you would want to but
before you begin you will need to search for the stock 4.7.6 rom and know how to find, install and use adb.

1. download the official 4.7.6 rom keep it on your computer.
2. make sure you have adb/fastboot tools installed on your computer
3. boot your phone into stock recovery
4. perform a complete wipe deleting everything.
5. while in recovery go into install from adb
6. attach your phone to your computer and in the same directory that you have the stock rom zip type from a command line adb sideload <whatever your file name is>.zip then press enter
wait for it to complete
reboot..
you should be good to go...

If you downgrade, you'll be bugged by the system update prompt for 5.0.3:eek:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone