[OP6][LATEST 10.3.8] Collection of unbrick tools

Search This thread
Apr 25, 2017
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 5T
Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions. I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Hi everyone, similar to my threads for OP3, OP3T, OP5 and OP5T, as only a few versions of unbrick tool are available here and that they allow to rollback to specific versions of Oxygen OS I decided to search for more and succeeded in that.

I linked to version 5.1.5 and 5.1.11 shared by @Fivegates and @Titokhan here and here.
Rest is provided by me.

As the instructions and Qualcomm drivers are already available here, I don't feel a need to rewrite them.
You can ask questions here on how to use and issues, however I might not be able to answer immediately.

Here are the files uploaded on AndroidFileHost ordered by Android version:

ANDROID 8.1:

ANDROID 9:

ANDROID 10:

Mirror for first and last MSMs per Android version: https://onepluscommunityserver.com/

Last edited:

Ashish_Maurya

Feb 17, 2016
new delhi
Confirming its working 100%

Revived my op6 this morning

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    102.9 KB · Views: 6,498
Reactions: sendme2pop
Apr 25, 2017
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 5T
Thank you for the files! I'm busy downloading the 9.0.4 archive at the moment. One question: I can't find a working download link for the qualcomm drivers anywhere. The Android FileHost link on the linked thread can't find any mirrors:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347798730

Does anybody have a different location where I can download the drivers?

Odd, it shows up for me
I will mirror the drivers somewhere else later today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190328-144605.jpg
    Screenshot_20190328-144605.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,953
G

GuestK00177

Thank you for the files! I'm busy downloading the 9.0.4 archive at the moment. One question: I can't find a working download link for the qualcomm drivers anywhere. The Android FileHost link on the linked thread can't find any mirrors:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347798730

Does anybody have a different location where I can download the drivers?
Just be sure to open in browser.. it always messes up if u try to open via xda app

Amitayy

Dec 10, 2013
Tell anyone whose device has passed UNBRICK can not Flash any more at all? I can not seem to have a whole day to FLASH a RECOVERY and ROM

Amitayy

Dec 10, 2013
I'm trying hard to understand...ok...remember that your bootloader gets locked once again after using MSMTool. Unlock it again, install TWRP, yada yada...

Sorry, but I do not speak English. I know that the bootloader is locked. I unlock it and still can not

That I'm flash a recovery for example so it shows me that I'm entering a black screen or error Qualcomm crash dump mode then the system does not cost me a black screen

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Amazon Fire
Sorry, but I do not speak English. I know that the bootloader is locked. I unlock it and still can not

That I'm flash a recovery for example so it shows me that I'm entering a black screen or error Qualcomm crash dump mode then the system does not cost me a black screen
Sounds like you did something wrong. In order to receive help you need to write in detail what you did, what files you flashed/used and in which order.

Amitayy

Dec 10, 2013
1. i fix my brick with OnePlus 6_Hydrogen5.1.3_hardbrick
2.update to 9.0.5 in update software
3.unlock bootloader with adb pc
4.flash with adb twrp-3.2.3-1-enchilada / twrp-3.2.3-x_blu_spark_v9.96_op6
And when I try to get into the recovery he shows me a blue screen with blue LED light
Or looking at me as an error Qualcomm crash dump mode
And the normal system also does not work after it has to again the OnePlus 6_Hydrogen5.1.3_hardbrick for fixed

Reactions: remanji

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone