• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OP6T][LATEST 10.3.8] Collection of unbrick tools

Search This thread

austinpinto

Nov 5, 2014
mumbai
hi.
lets say if a new version of oxygen os comes out.
how do you update the tool?
if you can give me instructions on how to add new oxygen os version in the tool may be i can contribute new builds.

hi.
lets say if a new version of oxygen os comes out.
how do you update the tool?
if you can give me instructions on how to add new oxygen os version in the tool may be i can contribute new builds.
Let's say I manage to get it somehow.
Regarding your second question, you can't generate .ops files by yourself as you would need the infrastructure for that as well as private keys used to sign the files (that's why it flashes on locked bootloader).

Let's say I manage to get it somehow.
Regarding your second question, you can't generate .ops files by yourself as you would need the infrastructure for that as well as private keys used to sign the files (that's why it flashes on locked bootloader).

pG0Fr.jpg

Used MSM 9.0.16 with SMT mode now mine one plus6t mclaren edition become normal one plus 6t please help me out...really needed to get back mclaren one ...Help me out sir please :crying::crying::crying::crying:

1) Don't quote whole OP for the sake of readability and try using MsmDownloadTool V4.0_factory_mcl_op1.exe present in 9.0.16 folder to get back McLaren goodies.
2) I hope you have a backup of your IMEI

Last edited:

newborn0089

Mar 10, 2020
1) Don't quote whole OP for the sake of readability and try using MsmDownloadTool V4.0_factory_mcl_op1.exe present in 9.0.16 folder to get back McLaren goodies.
2) I hope you have a backup of your IMEI
sorry i was very confused how to do things so mistakenly quoted whole OP sorry for that sir...

1) already tried 9.0.16 with download mode after that with MsmDownloadTool V4.0_factory_mcl_op1.exe but still on normal ones without mclaren things :(
2) no sir...didnt having imei backup but i wroted realy imei with miracle box...its now showing imei buy no signal issue still here

sorry i was very confused how to do things so mistakenly quoted whole OP sorry for that sir...

1) already tried 9.0.16 with download mode after that with MsmDownloadTool V4.0_factory_mcl_op1.exe but still on normal ones without mclaren things :(
2) no sir...didnt having imei backup but i wroted realy imei with miracle box...its now showing imei buy no signal issue still here

Well, I cannot do anything for you then except telling you to find someone with a 6T McLaren and compare your partitions with their.
Before you ask, no I don't have one.

juancastro86

Dec 25, 2014
I mispoke about the key combination, I was infact pressing both vol keys and power and was not getting into fastboot. The device image mismatch error from the MSMDownloadTool has also been fixed. It seems I somehow switched to the t-mobile variant when I'm suppose to be on international. I had to use https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6t/how-to/t-mobile-6t-to-international-t3888307 to reset my phone. Thanks for the help.

Have you been able to to get android 10 working on tmobile version with the msmdowanload tools. I had to go back to tmobile because I need google pay and netflix working.

Sherbhai

Mar 4, 2016
Hi, my Oneplus 6T was working perfectly fine yesterday, but the fingerprint was working like miss and match, so restarted my device. And when rebooted, the Qualcomm crash dump mode error occurred. My phone is running on latest stock firmware 10.3.3 with locked bootloader. Tried the Msmdownload tool for 9.0.1.7 , 10.3.0 and 10.3.2 all work fine, the download gets complete, phone reboots automatically, but again to crash dump mode.
Is there any other method that I can try, can I flash stock rom on a non booting device with locked bootloader? Do i need Msmdownload tool for 10.3.3? Please Can someone help me, as it's a lockdown period so I Cant take my Oneplus device to Service centre as well..

Top Liked Posts