OP6T/TRWP software version compatibility problem

Search This thread

nocamp

May 23, 2015
Jacksonville Texas
Can anyone please tell me which TRWP 3. 2 . ? ? zip fajita version I should use if my OS has not been updated and is still 9.0.16 oxygen?? I have looked everywhere and I cant find anything showing which version was used with this version OS and i dont intend to update as OP remotely flashed my OP6T back to 9.0.16. Thank you for any help.

Q{1776}

Striatum_bdr

May 29, 2011
Marseille
Can anyone please tell me which TRWP 3. 2 . ? ? zip fajita version I should use if my OS has not been updated and is still 9.0.16 oxygen?? I have looked everywhere and I cant find anything showing which version was used with this version OS and i dont intend to update as OP remotely flashed my OP6T back to 9.0.16. Thank you for any help.

Q{1776}

Man there is a WHOLE thread about twrp in ROM section. Just read thoroughly the first post. The answer is there in plain text.

And there is no twrp 3.2 anymore since months. It's 3.3.1-31 now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Q{1776}

Man there is a WHOLE thread about twrp in ROM section. Just read thoroughly the first post. The answer is there in plain text.

And there is no twrp 3.2 anymore since months. It's 3.3.1-31 now