[OP7][OOS 10.3.7 GM57AA & .0.10GM57BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

ThatFave

Sep 19, 2017
Help me please.

So, I was trying to revert my OP7 back to 10.3.6. Whilst my device was in EDL mode and msm was running, my pc powered off and now the phone will not show up in the device manager, only as “unknown usb-device”. I now am worried that I might have f’d up something and my phone is not able to connect to my pc again. I already tried to use my laptop, but no luck there either

Apr 25, 2017
Help me please.

So, I was trying to revert my OP7 back to 10.3.6. Whilst my device was in EDL mode and msm was running, my pc powered off and now the phone will not show up in the device manager, only as “unknown usb-device”. I now am worried that I might have f’d up something and my phone is not able to connect to my pc again. I already tried to use my laptop, but no luck there either
No idea how to fix that, sorry

pavels1

Jan 7, 2016
Hi all,

I tried to install the OOS 10.3.7 on my OP7 (EU version) following the steps described here, but failed :(

Since few days I have the Hydrogen open beta 11 (OP7_H2_BETA_01) installed. Yesterday the OOS 11 open beta 1 was released, so I wanted to switch to that. Simple local update from the device failed.
Then I tried to use the MSM tool to bring it back to OOS 10.3.7, but it stuck on param preprocessing. So I disconnected it after waiting some 10-15 mins. Now I am back to square 1 with a difference that there is neither Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 nor QHUSB_BULK under the Device manager but 'Android device' and I cannot install the Qualcomm driver for this Android device. The phone functions on the H2 beta, boots to fastboot using vol up/down/power keys (but not adb command!), but I cannot flash it. Any ideas?

negalol

Jan 8, 2021
Hi all,

I tried to install the OOS 10.3.7 on my OP7 (EU version) following the steps described here, but failed :(

Since few days I have the Hydrogen open beta 11 (OP7_H2_BETA_01) installed. Yesterday the OOS 11 open beta 1 was released, so I wanted to switch to that. Simple local update from the device failed.
Then I tried to use the MSM tool to bring it back to OOS 10.3.7, but it stuck on param preprocessing. So I disconnected it after waiting some 10-15 mins. Now I am back to square 1 with a difference that there is neither Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 nor QHUSB_BULK under the Device manager but 'Android device' and I cannot install the Qualcomm driver for this Android device. The phone functions on the H2 beta, boots to fastboot using vol up/down/power keys (but not adb command!), but I cannot flash it. Any ideas?
U should use "#fastboot update ...../*.zip" from zip with full content of .img's ...
and fake file android-info.txt

Ill make the dromefiles archive for u, and try install los with correct recovery, where u could turn on slideload and flash TWRP.

Fully workfull strategy...

Here is the archive , which u will be needed.

pavels1

Jan 7, 2016
U should use "#fastboot update ...../*.zip" from zip with full content of .img's ...

Ill make the dromefiles archive for u, and try install los with correct recovery, where u could turn on slideload and flash TWRP.

Thanks for your reply and files. I could not find "fastboot update" in the zip though 🤔
Did you mean I should flash fastboot as described here:
Or something else? Apologies for my ignorance, but I have little experience with flashing OP :confused:

pavels1

Jan 7, 2016

Thanks for your reply and files. I could not find "fastboot update" in the zip though 🤔
Or something else? If so, do I need to flash all partitions or just persist or critical? Apologies for my ignorance, but I have little experience with flashing OP

negalol

Jan 8, 2021
Or something else? If so, do I need to flash all partitions or just persist or critical? Apologies for my ignorance, but I have little experience with flashing OP
no, u need just run cmd / or terminal. And next write command , sudo fastboot update .....zip (meens directory of zip file)
And check the connection of your device.

menitin91

Apr 19, 2014
Hi , I am having an issue with my device, i wanted to try Official Beta 2 build so ,performed local upgrate with full Beta2 but after that step it gets restart and i get error in recovery regarding op7 img. I dont have fastboot unlocked , and also when i try msmtool i got stuck at param uploading , although that i got from other thread but now i am trying one from this 10.3.7 .
Is there any other way for me to boot into my device ?