[OP7T] OOS 10.0.9 magisk_patched.img

Search This thread

KyoshiDev

Apr 13, 2020
so i updated to OOS 10.0.9 Global on HD1900(China), but there is no patched boot or fastboot rom yet, so i patched it with his guide: guide by @gpz110

Boot.img patched with MAGISK 20.4 on OOS 10.0.9 HD65AA (GLOBAL)
Only for OOS 10.0.9 Global!!!!

Enjoy!

Instructions:

1. reboot to fastboot
    Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
  2. Code:
    fastboot boot magisk_patched_10_0_9.img
  3. let it boot and check if u have root
  4. if u got root then reboot to fastboot again
    Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
  5. Code:
    fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_10_0_9.img

Last edited:

groovemetal81

Oct 3, 2013
Flint
My model is an HD 1905 but my current build number is 10.0.9 HD65AA... I bought it directly from OnePlus it's a 7T. Is this the boot image I need? I spent hours looking all over in different boot images patched with magisk. I haven't even unlocked my bootloader yet because I'm not sure what my options are... Lol also I noticed you have the patched boot image and a stock boot image I said just in case something goes wrong?

Sent from my OnePlus7T using XDA Labs

KyoshiDev

Apr 13, 2020
My model is an HD 1905 but my current build number is 10.0.9 HD65AA... I bought it directly from OnePlus it's a 7T. Is this the boot image I need? I spent hours looking all over in different boot images patched with magisk. I haven't even unlocked my bootloader yet because I'm not sure what my options are... Lol also I noticed you have the patched boot image and a stock boot image I said just in case something goes wrong?

it should work, but first u need an unlocked bootloader...
u can test it as described with the first and second step("fastboot boot" command only boot once, if u get bootloop, just restart and your device will boot as usual) , if it boot and u got root with no problems, then u can finish the process with the third and fourth step

Last edited:
Reactions: groovemetal81

groovemetal81

Oct 3, 2013
Flint
Yeah I just upgraded from a 6t and that was capable of a custom recovery but I'd run into trouble all the time because of the dual partition.. so that patched boot image with magisk all's I need is the APK file 7.51 correct I shouldn't need the magisk 24 .0zip

EazyVG

Jan 2, 2007
Moscow, Russia
Thanks. Worked like a charm. The only thing is that I cannot find Advanced option and SafetyNet check is missing in Magisk Manager like I had previously in my OP6T. Also, with this root Google Pay and the likes work, as I also do not see Magisk Hide, but did enalbe in Settings. Thumbs up.

Update: Seems like WiFi is not working now! Any tips?

Last edited:

KyoshiDev

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks. Worked like a charm. The only thing is that I cannot find Advanced option and SafetyNet check is missing in Magisk Manager like I had previously in my OP6T. Also, with this root Google Pay and the likes work, as I also do not see Magisk Hide, but did enalbe in Settings. Thumbs up.

Update: Seems like WiFi is not working now! Any tips?

Are you sure, that you are on OOS 10.0.9 Global?
To revert back to stock boot image, grab the boot image from a fastboot rom here
be sure to grab the right one!

EazyVG

Jan 2, 2007
Moscow, Russia
Definitely it is 10.0.9 HD65AA (GLOBAL) which I got over OTA. But I'll download the one from link again and update locally and then again re-run the steps for root.

Update: Reinstalled 10.0.0.9 and the steps ... all working, no above mentioned issues now. Thanks!

Last edited:

AboNaya

Mar 23, 2014
I did the whole steps but the phone application continues to stop and then the data network does not work What is the problem I have updated wirelessly to 1009

tibaspt

Aug 20, 2016
HD1905BA Europe Patched boot

10.0.9 HD1905BA (Europe)

Stock boot : drive.google.com /file/d/1yyfzh6HbjrdZG3WDeyTv1d04fBgX3yzl/view?usp=sharing[/url]

Patched boot: drive.google.com /file/d/1ZCX7CWpRX-sZrb_ICOg64q2Abdumynmf/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: dvdfx44

amcferrin90

Oct 2, 2013
CMH
Did you already flashed or just booted the image?

I think I'll second his problem. I did first couple steps, confirmed root, everything seemed ok. Reboot and performed remaining steps. Now I have major stability problems. System UI eventually FCs then phone restarts. I'm able to get to settings and check version, still shows OOS 10.0.8 HD65AA. The signal bars showed no bars but LTE+ logo. Running another app called Signal Check Pro I confirmed that I had data. It seemed to get more stable the more it booted. The updater still wants to do a full update and wipe, it detects root and says that doing the full upgrade will lose root. I'm probably going to let mine do the full update and then reroot.

giddeldan

Jul 11, 2008
I did the whole steps but the phone application continues to stop and then the data network does not work What is the problem I have updated wirelessly to 1009

im having a similar problem, after full ota update (2.6gb) from rooted 10.0.8 im losing mobile network (two SIM icon, greyed out, with a slash sign over it and no baseband infromation) after booting/flashing this boot, even creating mine. Mobile network restores after returning to stock. any clue? Im on 10.0.9.HD65AA

the heatkiller

Apr 21, 2020
Nice Work with that .bat file
It works on Oneplus 7t 10.0.9Hd65BA. EU :)
Thanks for that super cool tool :)

To others that need to root a Oneplus 7t 10.0.9Hd65BA. EU i share my magisk boot file whit you all
#drive.google.com/open?id=1vGlNWrw2JAXmtb2ibst2BEQhKCM5ceMl #

Download the file an follow the guide in #1

Reactions: psychicemo

Bay Harbor Butcher

Nov 26, 2009
Hi, I've just received my OP7t Global HD1900.
I installed OTA 10.0.9 and already unlocked the bootloader.
Please, does TWRP recovery work on this phone with 10.0.9? If not, which recovery should I use?
Do I have to flash a patched boot.img to get the phone rooted?

I used the boot image and it rooted my phone..great and many thanks!
Now...which recovery should I flash?

Thanks..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so i updated to OOS 10.0.9 Global on HD1900(China), but there is no patched boot or fastboot rom yet, so i patched it with his guide: guide by @gpz110

Boot.img patched with MAGISK 20.4 on OOS 10.0.9 HD65AA (GLOBAL)
    Only for OOS 10.0.9 Global!!!!

Enjoy!

Instructions:

1. reboot to fastboot
      Code:
      adb reboot bootloader
    2. Code:
      fastboot boot magisk_patched_10_0_9.img
    3. let it boot and check if u have root
    4. if u got root then reboot to fastboot again
      Code:
      adb reboot bootloader
    5. Code:
      fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_10_0_9.img

it should work, but first u need an unlocked bootloader...
    u can test it as described with the first and second step("fastboot boot" command only boot once, if u get bootloop, just restart and your device will boot as usual) , if it boot and u got root with no problems, then u can finish the process with the third and fourth step
    HD1905BA Europe Patched boot

10.0.9 HD1905BA (Europe)

Stock boot : drive.google.com /file/d/1yyfzh6HbjrdZG3WDeyTv1d04fBgX3yzl/view?usp=sharing[/url]

Patched boot: drive.google.com /file/d/1ZCX7CWpRX-sZrb_ICOg64q2Abdumynmf/view?usp=sharing
    guys!

Just a quick question: does this method pass the safetyNet check?

Yes
    Nice Work with that .bat file
    It works on Oneplus 7t 10.0.9Hd65BA. EU :)
    Thanks for that super cool tool :)

To others that need to root a Oneplus 7t 10.0.9Hd65BA. EU i share my magisk boot file whit you all
    #drive.google.com/open?id=1vGlNWrw2JAXmtb2ibst2BEQhKCM5ceMl #

Download the file an follow the guide in #1
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone